On Fludic Way, With White Angel...

i havent found fog issues as yet there are defoggers just below your head unit. i use the first mode which throws air from the front vents facing your self. if the weather outside is cold and you use the heater fog can form inside.

Thread Starter #33
hey buddy how how much its cost , is there any wire cutting or any warranty void issue ? which wire connection are used to power them .
[cheers]

i havent found fog issues as yet there are defoggers just below your head unit. i use the first mode which throws air from the front vents facing your self. if the weather outside is cold and you use the heater fog can form inside.
i will keep this in mind next time .

Last edited by a moderator:
hey buddy how how much its cost , is there any wire cutting or any warranty void issue ? which wire connection are used to power them .
[cheers]
nick can tell you this because in my car , dad got it fitted at my native. so i dont have idea.
it costed below 1500 rs for all 4 doors. and i think it will be connected to battery but i am not sure

Thread Starter #35
nick can tell you this because in my car , dad got it fitted at my native. so i dont have idea.
it costed below 1500 rs for all 4 doors. and i think it will be connected to battery but i am not sure
hey nick buddy i am waiting for your reply regarding door-step scuff guard warranty void issue if any ?

the door scuff are connected to the door ajar switches there will be wire cutting involved but use crimping method to join it. the wires are hidden beneath the panels. normally they do not cause issues as i have seen it in many cars. And there is no issues in warranty unless there is a problem in the door or cabin lights they will make you pay for repairs if they find the issue is cause by the scuff plates otherwise no issues.
chevrolet cruze has this as an option the same procedure is done by the dealer and has no warranty issues. funny isnt it when you buy from them they wont make fuses of warranty but get it outside they say all this
when i went fr omy first service the sa was impressed by it and also improvements in sound he noticed my upsized tires and bulbs havent said anything. if they wanted they would have made me paid for lower arm bolts re-torquing and greasing just by saying you changed the company tires to bigger sizes

only thing which nullifies the warranty the moment they see it is if you modified engine for performance

also if you need hids check with hyundai service if they can provide you

Last edited:
Thread Starter #37
oh ok thanks for reply buddy , hey one more thing can we see the outside temperature on mid or just on automatic climate control . i drove 270 km mostly in city and now there 6 fuel bars on mid its currently showing 14.5 still thinking what gone its first average , just prey to get good figures .

[cheers]

Last edited:
well you have to check manually as the mid gives the figures based on loads fuel quality and throttle demands it checks it every 200 meters to the amount of fuel injected in the cylinder outside temp is only seen on the climate control display i believe the sensor is below the car somewhere as after washing the underbody on a very hto day temp was showing 18 degrees fro a while then 37degrees
also another thing i have noticed is our car is drive by wire. no cables for the accelerator just a sensor

Last edited:
Thread Starter #39
well you have to check manually as the mid gives the figures based on loads fuel quality and throttle demands it checks it every 200 meters to the amount of fuel injected in the cylinder outside temp is only seen on the climate control display i believe the sensor is below the car somewhere as after washing the underbody on a very hto day temp was showing 18 degrees fro a while then 37degrees
also another thing i have noticed is our car is drive by wire. no cables for the accelerator just a sensor
Quality of fuel will you please elebrate this here we have only 2 types fuel xtra mile and normal

Thread Starter #41
fuel from a good pump where as fuel which has been adulterated.
mine responds more. to quality
hey i think your car getting brand conscious , in my case i drove on normal disel and get an average of 15 on 90% city and hilly area drive .[cheers] hope soon i will touch , magic figures of over 20+ .[thumbsup] hey want to add some accesories want your suggestion . do mention price .budeget around 20 k
1. seat cover .( i want custom made should i go for black and cream stitching on it )
2. 3d kagu mat (any idea about price)
3. sun film (i am not a fan of dark tints just want normal one, don't want to be bother by cops any good brand one more point does windshield filming reduce visibility ) suggest brand .
4. door-step scuff guard (confuse in between illuminated and not illuminated one).
5. stering cover (i want a good quality stering cover more like factory fitted one as on top varriant sx(o) any idea )

Last edited:
hey i think your car getting brand conscious , in my case i drove on normal disel and get an average of 15 on 90% city and hilly area drive .[cheers] hope soon i will touch , magic figures of over 20+ .[thumbsup]
nick's car is petrol btw.

magic figure only comes when you fill diesel on highway , your meter gets reset. you jump directly on highway after that. Within few seconds you reach on 6th gear and drive in 6th gear for long time ON highway.. It may cross 22 also...

but in city i am too getting 14-15 only... with normal diesel...

my seat covers(black n cream custom made) , sunfilms 25% legally approved (it's currently below my current 100% black films) , scuff plates and some 3d mats... all costed me below 14k

dont put any windshield film. it reduces visibility. my dad has put in my car and i feel like removing it.
Go for led scuff plate. it looks more rich.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #43
hey thanks for reply buddy , which sun films brand you have ,will u please give me link of your ownership report on form .

i have windshield film no visibility issues what so ever. 3d kagu mats costed me 5k led scuffs cost 1500 rs without led its 800rs. my sunfilms are vkool windshield 75% visibility 95% heat rejection sides and rear is 50% visibility 76% heat rejection costing rs35000(had an additional layer put) will get more pics tomorrow. seat cover should be around 6k if you want stanley original leather then 30k+
and regarding mileage the car is higher compression ratio can work on normal fuel but needs pure fuels

hey thanks for reply buddy , which sun films brand you have ,will u please give me link of your ownership report on form .
it's normal garware films. not so costly.
i dont have that much patience to write ownership review. if i had to it will be.

I had old honda city i-dsi.my dad was the first owner of that car before he purchased honda city 2011 . Petrol price increased. dad told buy diesel car. two cars were in my mind. i20 and vento. I was not ready to move to hatchback from sedan as i never like them. dad was not ready for volkswagen. Confusion. I told dad , there is one new car from hyundai called verna fluidic but it's little costly(first i was thinking dad wont buy me costly car). Dad saw that car on website. I used some tricks to convince him like it's very powerful car and gives awesome mileage. Dad liked the design. Mom saw it too and fall in love. I targeted mom and convinced her for verna. Now everybody were happy to buy this car. but it had long waiting time period. dad had some resources but after that too we paid extra 60k for early delivery and we got car within 1 month of booking. car was in my dad's garage now. but RTO officer was not releasing my permanent number. we waited long time and got frustrated. Dad called my uncle who is on high post in RTO. he screwed this RTO officer and within 1 day we got number. Dad sent the car with two drivers. they drove 1200 kms within 22 hours and I got the car at 5 o'clock in the morning(not talking about song) next day. sorry i forgot the date when i got car. i am too lazy. 4 days back i forgot my best friend's b'day too. sorry for that.
Before sending my car to me , my dad has put seat covers, 25% black films , led scuff plates , and some 3d mats.
now since when i got car to till now i am enjoying it and put some ICE stuff in it.

oh man, i wrote all this!!!!

Last edited:

Top Bottom