On Fludic Way, With White Angel...

so guys with more then 3 month of sleepless nights ,finally go on fludic way. its starts with booking of swiift zdi in June 2011 after long waiting ,finally need swift replacement ,so think about i 20 asta but its was not in my fortune so when see the on road price exceeding 8 lakhs for hatch back then finally consider to stretch the budget for diesel sedan i have crush on many like linea ,sx4 ,vento but finally carried away by verna fludic ,the beauty of babe just carried me away then start inquiring about her and come to know about some weak point but then i hear "Nothing is perfect. A perfectionist is doomed to live forever unsatisfied.” then i just close my eyes start think and believe there is only one image in my mind that is of white angel(fludic verna) and i just go for her , so finally tomorrow is the day when we both become one , i think there is one more sleep less night to go [cheers]. special thanks to NICKANDRE for showing Patience to answers my repeated question .
Congrats shubham for changing your mind towards the fluidic. BTW whats the waiting period out there?[:D]

Congrats for the purchase... Even i got ANHV last week and it's a 1.6 CRDI VGT one..

installed alloys,
rear view cam,
sun films (windshield and windows),
pvc matting,
seat covers and
OSRAM HID 6000k kit

from outside on the same day. Attaching some pics.. :)
Welcome to TAI 'skrishnakumarpradeep' and congrats for the ride. Share some more details about the after market products you brought. And yes your ride is looking hot...[:D]

Shubham that's a stunning Verna Fluidic, the interiors are very well matching with exteriors.

Wish you miles of Happy, Safe & Trouble free ownership.....

Thread Starter #20
so after long hectic day finally get my white angel home , i did 146 km in today itself, almost city driveing ,there is one thing pain in my backbone vertebra and iam still struggling to found the appropriate driving postion ,iam 5 11 tall and height adjustment features i truly find useless as seat is just slightly goes upward from front . is there is way to see phone book on car stereo system over blue tooth and how to make call ?

you can only redial, pick up and hang up calls just caller name and number will be listed contacts cannot be saved as in fiesta. regarding lower back pain i feel the same but its frequency has minimized.
Also till you reach first service please keep checking all your fluid levels.
whats the fe you got on this drive. 146 kms in city! man i would have been dead. Give me expressways with sane drivers and i dont mind doing 500 kms in a single stretch

Thread Starter #24
you can only redial, pick up and hang up calls just caller name and number will be listed contacts cannot be saved as in fiesta. regarding lower back pain i feel the same but its frequency has minimized.
Also till you reach first service please keep checking all your fluid levels.
whats the fe you got on this drive. 146 kms in city! man i would have been dead. Give me expressways with sane drivers and i dont mind doing 500 kms in a single stretch
yes i can redial numbers but is there is any way to dial number from phone book .is this possible to see contacts on music system.

as far as i know there isnt any feature as such in our verna, you would have a number pad like fiestas if so. basically i wudnt use that feature even if it had (dont want dad calling up my girl pals)

Thread Starter #26
Hey there is question which i like to ask all verna owners, that i connect 4 gb pendrive to my music system it work well but when ever i restart car its start from first folder again first song again .

i have 2 pen drives in the car 1 is a hp and the other is a transcend the hp always starts from begining whenever i restart the car but the transcend starts from the last point.

Thread Starter #28
i have 2 pen drives in the car 1 is a hp and the other is a transcend the hp always starts from begining whenever i restart the car but the transcend starts from the last point.
hey buddy thanks a lot i use another pen drive and issue solved , one ore thing there is some fog forming on my windshield and doar glass. which air mode you normally used .[thumbsup]

Top Bottom