On Fludic Way, With White Angel...

Thread Starter #61
Thanks for the inputs guys ,so now going to inquire the price and availability of tyres .

Thread Starter #63
here are the price and Tyre available for size 205/55 r16
BRIGESTONE MY01 - rs 9100
Michelin PRIMACY LC - rs 9900
Yokohama AR01 - rs 7200
price mention are confirm on phone so i think its should be decrease if i personally met with dealer,and yes one more think he also mention that potenza g 3 are not available in this size and also MY01 is better the potenza g3 is its so guys need your suggestions .

here are the price and Tyre available for size 205/55 r16
BRIGESTONE MY01 - rs 9100
Michelin PRIMACY LC - rs 9900
Yokohama AR01 - rs 7200
price mention are confirm on phone so i think its should be decrease if i personally met with dealer,and yes one more think he also mention that potenza g 3 are not available in this size and also MY01 is better the potenza g3 is its so guys need your suggestions .
Check out other dealers too. Else go for MY01[:D]

Thread Starter #65
Check out other dealers too. Else go for MY01[:D]
hey iam also thinking to go for brigestone MY01 [frustration]but confuse ,are MY01 the refined version of potenza g 3 or its something diffrent and whats your take on Yokohama AR01. the price of stock b250 ie 195/55 r16 is rs 6750 [:D].

ar01 is good and the price is good as well, i ran into many potholes on the nights of heavy rains, very poor visibility but still no damages. One tire did get damaged a month back. The grips as well as cornering is good, BUT they are noisy.
if you want silent tires dont go for these, noise isnt so much but if your used to the silent stock tires then dont look at the ar01. ar01 will last longer they have more thread depth and they have a reinforced sidewall check their brochure to find which one is, but first check your alignment! a tire at 25k looking like that? i hope you havent been using the brakes hard or accelerating heavily or wheel spinning, if all your km is clocked on hills tire life can go down by a small bit not this huge

Last edited:
Thread Starter #67
ar01 is good and the price is good as well, i ran into many potholes on the nights of heavy rains, very poor visibility but still no damages. One tire did get damaged a month back. The grips as well as cornering is good, BUT they are noisy.
if you want silent tires dont go for these, noise isnt so much but if your used to the silent stock tires then dont look at the ar01. ar01 will last longer they have more thread depth and they have a reinforced sidewall check their brochure to find which one is, but first check your alignment! a tire at 25k looking like that? i hope you havent been using the brakes hard or accelerating heavily or wheel spinning, if all your km is clocked on hills tire life can go down by a small bit not this huge
no bro i never do wheel spinning , may be alinement is out but cant do anything now because damage is done but i will take care in future but the life period of Tyre in hills are in between 30000kms to 35000km , the best i get is on Michelin xm1+ that is on m Hyundai i10 36000kms ,but regarding Yokohama iam confuse between 2 tyre both from brigestone potenza g3 and MY01 ,my main priority is only and only handling as i experience a condition of ovesteer on curve on my stock Tyre once which was scary and yes what your take on handling with Yokohama aro01 .

the handling is very good on the ar01 has good grips and braking ability performs well dring cornering attempts which i guess will do well for curves and may last longer on hilly terrains as the thread depth is more. If you dont mind the noise which isnt so much then go in for them.
i uploaded a pic on my thread of my 205/50/16 ar01

Last edited:
Thread Starter #69
the handling is very good on the ar01 has good grips and braking ability performs well dring cornering attempts which i guess will do well for curves and may last longer on hilly terrains as the thread depth is more. If you dont mind the noise which isnt so much then go in for them.
i uploaded a pic on my thread of my 205/50/16 ar01
buddy which is suitable size 205/55 r16 or 205/50 r16 i think thera are 2 size option on Yokohama ar01 which of these will be decent and yes with no touching on bumps and turns, and yes what about warranty as you mention in above post about the damage in your Tyre did you get this Tyre change under warranty or you pay for it .

hey iam also thinking to go for brigestone MY01 [frustration]but confuse ,are MY01 the refined version of potenza g 3 or its something diffrent and whats your take on Yokohama AR01. the price of stock b250 ie 195/55 r16 is rs 6750 [:D].
No comments about Yokos since I dont have any personal experience with them. But a thumbs up for Potenza GIIIs blindfolded.[thumbsup]

Thread Starter #71
No comments about Yokos since I dont have any personal experience with them. But a thumbs up for Potenza GIIIs blindfolded.[thumbsup]
i had got potenza g 3 on my hyundai i 10 i think in year 2010 and that with size option 185 /something i don't remember exactly and Tyre just bring smile on face ,every time turn a corner on high speed ,but now iam confuse i know g3 is is great Tyre but my dealer told me that brigestone my01 is latest and much more sportier .[frustration]

i had got potenza g 3 on my hyundai i 10 i think in year 2010 and that with size option 185 /something i don't remember exactly and Tyre just bring smile on face ,every time turn a corner on high speed ,but now iam confuse i know g3 is is great Tyre but my dealer told me that brigestone my01 is latest and much more sportier .[frustration]
What does the website say? Any info there?[roll]

well 55 will give you more comfort then 50, and many have 55 and have no issues with it. 50 will add some good looks. About the damage no warranty was denied as it was cut from inside supporting an impact related damage, they fixed it for 200 bucks and told me to use it as spare tire. Post that i have crashed in i dont know how many potholes while driving at night no bulges yet, not crashing into them purposely but you know rainy night visibility is poor and its risky to even dodge them with cars around you.

Thread Starter #74
Time to update the thread current reading is 50000km , so what next the tyre yokohama ar01 are almost gone still there is some tread left which will serve me another 2 to 3k kms but I want to change them before monsoon so once again suggest some good tyre 205 /55r16 with good handling and comfort .

Top Bottom