OM SAI HONDA, Mahim, Mumbai: Poor Service in Delivering ACTIVA DLX!

Thread Starter #31
this is the first time i hear of 2 variants with such a small price difference. why the hell do they even introduce such variants?
Just checked it now, the price difference was exactly Rs 1250, during the time of booking. Well dont you think this might also be one of the reasons for delayed delivery?[confused]

Thread Starter #32
Updates:

Updates folks!

My dad managed to do some SETTING aka PEHCHAAN with some one and I have paid the balance amount. We might get the ride in few days according to the availability of the ride and colour. I cannot discuss this thing openly here in the public forum, since it was the shortcut way we adopted. Any one wants to discuss about this thing, please PM me!

Till now they are giving the delivery to the DEC09 end and JAN10 customers.

The booking of ACTIVA and UNICORN has been stoped.

Congrats gears. Atleast you will get your ride this year which i earlier thought you wont. Time to update your signature. (activa coming soon.)

Thread Starter #35
Congrats gears. Atleast you will get your ride this year which i earlier thought you wont. Time to update your signature. (activa coming soon.)
Congrats Gears , the long wait finally comes to an end!
Thanks guys. I think this (some days) waiting period is much more tuffer, than we waited for 7.5 months![lol]

Actually since we had not paid 12k (black money) while buying the ride, we booked the ride. So I had told to spend the money on buying the number MH 01 ?? 1313. My dad agreed to it. Now recently the new series was started, and i told my dad to go to the rto agent(my dads friend and such a kimd man)
So, my dad went to enquire about the number. He only asked where is the ride. So my dad explained him the whole story. He was shocked that we actually waited so loooooong! So he asured to help us to get the ride fast.(He is the rto agent and he has links in most of the showrooms) So, this is how we managed to get it soon.

now regarding the number, he says that first let the ride come, then we will talk about the number.[glasses]

Congratulations gears.
Finally a long wait has come to an end.
Did you finalise the color.
I would have chosen the new Armour Gold color.

Thread Starter #37
Yes buddy, the colour has been finalised from the Day1.
Its RED![evil]
We are a family of five members, and we did a voting:
ME: Pearsl White
BRO: RED
DAD: RED (he more inclined towared the lil one)
MOM: Any colour.
GRANNY: Didnt bothered. (I am a pilion rider, I am interested in reaching the destintion!)

After the voting I was told (rather ordered) to keep quiet, since I had got my P180 of my choice and my chance was gone, and this one would be of my lil bro's choice. So RED colour was finalized.[frustration] That does not look bad either.

From the Remaining:
Black: was ruled out in the begening.
Grey: no one liked it.
Silver: we have silver DZire.
Purple: was rare
White: Hard to maintain
Red: looks good
Gold: Dad didnt liked but I liked it. Better than grey.
New Blue: Not seen

Now both the two wheelers at our home will be RED.

Last edited:
Well red is not a bad color either and surely looks sporty! Congrats again buddy , enjoy the ride and start an ownership report soon for your Activa too.

@ gears1313: Red is also a nice color.
When we had purchased Activa way back in 2003, Red color used to fade away.
But the recent red color is a metallic one has a very unique shade.

Thread Starter #41
@ gears1313: Red is also a nice color.
When we had purchased Activa way back in 2003, Red color used to fade away.
But the recent red color is a metallic one has a very unique shade.
Yes Mukesh. Now-a-days colours last very long, and they hardly fade away. This sahde is similar to my bike.
So one will be Definately Male and other......[evil]

Thread Starter #42
Phew; atlast after loooong waiting and fighting, got the Activa delivered day before yesterday![frustration]
Will start a new ownership thread later; as of now here's a teaser pic. Rest pics will be uploaded in the new thread there itself![evil]

Attachments

Congratulations Gears , the bike is stunning in red! Please post the rest of the pictures soon and share with us your purchase experience!

Top Bottom