Old Mumbai - Pune Highway NH4 Suggestion

Thread Starter #1
Hi friends I am going to travel from Surat Gujarat India to panji,Goa tomorrow I.e. on 19/11/2018 I am planning to reach Mumbai to pune through old Mumbai pune highway as I am bored with express way I am not at all familiar with mumbai lonavala stretch of old highway please advise me how to take that route from Mumbai and also please tell me I should continue onto Bangalore highway for Goa or I should go to Goa through old highway which more enjoyable and also important places to visit in Goa and decent place for stay with family in Goa please reply as soon as possible
Thanks

Hi Samfordilkon,
Your query has been posted on a short notice, saw your post today,
but anyways if you are reading it on your way,
Please stick to the Pune-Bangalore highway to reach Goa,its safer and faster.
You have to take a right after crossing Nippani towards Amboli Ghat.
Regarding the old Mum-Pune highway, its in good condition.
Panvel-Khopoli-Lonavla-Vadgaon-Pune
have a safe and happy journey.
Link to my recent visit to GOA http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/voyage-junction/34724-mumbai-goa-road-trip-south-goa-excursion.html

Thread Starter #3
Hi Samfordilkon,
Your query has been posted on a short notice, saw your post today,
but anyways if you are reading it on your way,
Please stick to the Pune-Bangalore highway to reach Goa,its safer and faster.
You have to take a right after crossing Nippani towards Amboli Ghat.
Regarding the old Mum-Pune highway, its in good condition.
Panvel-Khopoli-Lonavla-Vadgaon-Pune
have a safe and happy journey.
Link to my recent visit to GOA http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/voyage-junction/34724-mumbai-goa-road-trip-south-goa-excursion.html
Thank you very much for the reply but from where I have to take a road for old mumbai pune highway I don’t know that as I have always been using Express way moreover i will start from surat at 11:35 pm today so will I encounter any traffic on ghodbunder road or reaching panvel

Thank you very much for the reply but from where I have to take a road for old mumbai pune highway I don’t know that as I have always been using Express way moreover i will start from surat at 11:35 pm today so will I encounter any traffic on ghodbunder road or reaching panvel
There may be some traffic at Vasai Creek bridge & Ghodbunder ghat, nothing serious to spoil your mood.
Once you reach MacDonalds on Kalamboli dont go on the expressway and take the exit towards Panvel, then from the roundabout take the 1st exit and go straight.
from here you can mark Chouk on google maps,then mark Khopoli,then Vadgaon,this way the maps will not take you through the Expressway.

Top Bottom