Old car vs New car - Happy or not ?

Thread Starter #1
performance wise, comfort wise, quality wise. yes i am very much happy !!

old one was indica vista qdjt oct09

now on fiat punto 90hp oct10 !!!
[cheers]

He's basically asking us if we are happy with our new/present vehicle, or were happy with our old vehicle.
Old vehicle Fiat 1100 new vehicle i10 Kappa. Very happy with both the vehicles.
Old vehicle Indigo new vehicle Fiesta. TOP OF THE WORLD!!!!

our first vehicle was fiat premier padmini second hand and man it was just a nightmare, sold withing 6 months.

rest all three cars were purchased brand new.

Well our list is pretty long!

List goes like around 3 Amby's , one Premier Padmini all petrol till now. We had all these cars around 3-4 years. As i was a small boy that time , i don know whether the cars were having any problems.

Then switched over to TATA Sierra our first diesel car. Had it for around 11 years. Again was only a boy over majority of the time with the car but i suggested my dad to change the car since it was causing more troubles. It had clocked more than 1.8Lakh KMS so wear and tear damage was getting more and more with each day!

Then switched over to TATA Safari 3.0L DICOR. Having it for four years till today. First three years was good but in fourth year we had spent close to 1Lakh only on repairs , so again i told my dad to change the car as it was getting troublesome.

Then got myself a used Verna CRDI as i also learnt driving. My first car and entirely my decision of selecting the car i want. Cars i considered Laura , Civic , SX4 and Verna CRDI. Finally settled to Verna CRDI as it was the most powerful of the lot and FE of all other cars were really poor! Ruled out Fiesta fearing costly spares.

Now we are looking to replace our Safari and have booked Aria.

Our first car M-800 in 1996.
My mom used to drive it .
I was a kid by then.
We sold the car around 2001 & bought ZEN-LX.
I learnt driving in 2007 with Zen.
What a superb vehicle it is, the power it has.
Still i love my zen.
The 1st long drive on my Zen was to Golden temple in Sripuram(TN).

Then slowly after Scorpio launched mHawk, we switched over hawk, for long drives.
In Nov-2008 Hawk entered our family.

City commute by mom is in Zen.
While long distance commuting is by Hawk.

My previous car was an alto lxi in India. Current one is i10 auto asta. Pretty happy except for the steering rattle which comes on bad roads.

My family's first vehicle was something similar to old beetle, dont remember its name.
Then came Fiat D1100, then preimer padmini, maruti 800 and then our current tata indica.Fiat was great, but lately started giving problems so switched over to 800, used it for 6-7 years with some 70-80K odo,sister,wife all learned their driving on 800 which i still miss it, and brought Tata Indica NA.Doing good job till now, might replace it next year.

Top Bottom