Okinawa Scooters i-Praise Launched

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Okinawa Scooters announces the pre-booking of i-Praise #TheIntelligentScooter to commence from Dec 14

i-Praise #TheIntelligentScooter with detachable lithium-ion battery can be booked at any of Okinawa’s 200+ dealers present across India

Okinawa i-Praise Booking Open.png

New Delhi, December 13, 2018
: Okinawa Scooters, India’s fastest-growing electric two-wheeler manufacturing company announced that its latest e-scooter, i-Praise #TheIntelligentScooter, is now open for pre-booking. I-Praise can be pre-booked at any of Okinawa Scooters authorized dealerships in India, at a nominal token amount of INR 5000.

I-Praise is the beacon of technological brilliance and ingenuity on the part of Okinawa Scooters. In addition to flaunting a futuristic design and unprecedented aesthetics, i-Praise comes with a Lithium-ion detachable battery, letting users charge the same at their own ease and convenience.

Furthermore, by utilizing a lithium-ion battery, Okinawa has successfully reduced the time-span of charging to only 2-3 hours. The innovation also allows Okinawa to reduce the overall weight of the e-scooter by up to 40%, as compared to the heavier counterpart, the Lead Acid Battery. Anyone can easily maneuver this light-weight e-scooter, even on the busier, jam-packed roads of the metropolitan. Most importantly, with razor-sharp engineering, i-Praise can cover a range of 160 to 180 Kms/Charge

Mr. Jeetender Sharma - Founder & Managing Director, Okinawa Scooters said, “It gives us immense pleasure to announce the pre-booking of i-Praise #TheIntelligentScooter. We have channelized our engineering and manufacturing prowess to provide our users with a futuristic e-scooter that solves all their commuting woes. With the pre-bookings commencing from Dec 14 and only going on till the first 500 orders, we are looking forward to an affirmative response.”

The pre-booking of i-Praise would commence from Dec 14 across the 200+ pan-India authorized dealers of Okinawa Scooters. The initial round is only open for the first 500 pre-bookings and the delivery of the same would begin post the official launch of i-Praise in January, 2019.

About Okinawa Autotech Pvt. Ltd

Founded in 2015 by Mr. Jeetender Sharma - MD and Mrs. Rupali Sharma-Chairperson, Okinawa is one of the fastest growing Indian automobile companies. It creates high-speed e-scooters and bikes. With the Corporate Philosophy of “Power the Change” & providing the “Solution to Pollution”, Okinawa clearly presents its bold stance against the global menace. It manufactures high-speed EVs with the help of state-of-the-art technology.

One of the most prominent USPs of Okinawa’s bikes is that they can travel at a high speed of 55-75km/hour without compromising on the safety quotient. These vehicles thus break the myth of e-bikes not being able to match the performance levels of vehicles running on conventional fuels. Okinawa works on an eco-friendly, sustainable and socially responsible model with an objective of protecting nature through the ‘3 principles’ of: Go green, Save Mother Earth and Reduce the Carbon Dioxide imprint on the planet.
Regards

Akash

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Okinawa-i-praise-Copy.jpg

The scooter has three speed ride modes and each affects the total range. For best economy, the scooter will have a speed of 35km/hr, for more performance (Sporty), the speed goes over to 60 km/hr. For high performance riding (Turbo), the speed can reach a maximum of about 70-75 km/hr. This however will affect the range negatively. The company, situated in JMD Megapolis, Gurugram, aims to bring pioneering technology and the cutting edge designs for the endearing Indian consumer.

Talking of features, the Okinawa i-Praise comes loaded to brim with them. It gets Geo-Fencing, Immobilization, Trip meter, Secure Parking feature, Tracking & Monitoring of the vehicle, Direction to Vehicle along with Maintenance and Insurance Reminder. The instrument readouts include Battery Information and stats, Speed, Alerts and a Driver Score system, which rates you on how you drive the scooter.

Read:

Thread Starter #3

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Okinawa’s i-Praise opens to a stellar start; 450 units of ‘The Intelligent Scooter’ booked till the end of 2018
Matte BlueBlack2.png

Gurugram, January 03, 2018
:-Okinawa Scooters, India’s fastest-growing electric two-wheeler manufacturing company is all set to alter the paradigm of the country’s EV space with its Okinawa i-Praise e-scooter. A testimony to the incredible features of what’s being hailed as ‘The Intelligent Scooter’ is the fact that within a few days of booking opening, 450 units of Okinawa i-Praise have already been booked. In a heartening development that demonstrates the growing acceptance of e-scooters across the country, a majority of the bookings for the revolutionary i-Praise have come from all the cities like Tier I – Pune, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Tier II - Bhopal, Nasik, Dehradun, Chandigarh, Ambala, Vishakhapatnam etc. and in Tier - III - Mysore, Bulandshahar, Gorakhpur, Warangal, Trichy, Trissur etc. The expected launch of Okinawa i-Praise is towards end of January 2019.

Apart from the trust and high-performance standards that any Okinawa product stands for, i-Praise is already creating ripples in the market with its exceptional lithium-ion battery which is conveniently detachable. This eliminates the hassles associated with charging the battery in areas that have poor charging infrastructure as well as high-rise buildings which are extremely popular across major cities today.

Elaborating further on the success of i-Praise booking, Mr. Jeetender Sharma, MD, Okinawa Scooters, “We had set an initial target of closing bookings for 500 Okinawa i-Praise units by 15th January, 2019 and we are thrilled to announce that we have achieved 90% of this target well ahead of time. A major reason behind these really positive numbers is the fact that the e-scooter is equipped with detachable lithium-ion batteries that compellingly address the issues related to battery charging and the time consumed for the same. We have got a good response from Tier – II & Tier - III cities as well, which shows consumers in those cities are looking forward to accept the advanced technology and attracted towards detachable battery. Further, the other USPs that make i-Praise “The Intelligent Scooter” such as its long charging range and reduced weight have made it a very appealing buy for consumers at a pan-India level.”

Okinawa’s i-Praise boasts of other best-in-class features that have ensured its position as a hit in the Indian market right from the get-go. It has a remarkable range of 160-180 km/charge, a reasonable charging time of 2-3 hours and weight that is about 30-40% less than many of the other EVs in its category.

A scooter that brings the revolutionary lithium-ion battery concept to India for the first time, Okinawa i-Praise is equipped with a host of other features that makes it ‘The intelligent Scooter.’ The features can be accessed via the ‘OkinawaEco’ app available on Google Play store after the launch of i-Praise in Jan’ 19.

Geo-fencing-Allows the user to set a virtual perimeter, ranging from 50 m to 10 km, and to receive an alert anytime the vehicle moves beyond this space. It ensures vehicle safety from unauthorized movement.

Virtual Speed limit-The ‘speed limit’ feature in i-Praise helps users to set speed thresholds for the vehicles. This especially helps parents to immediately get an alert message on the app to ensure they do not over-speed.

Curfew hours-For those working late night hours or are sure to be occupied during a long meeting, the e-scooter’s curfew feature helps to set ‘no ride hours’ which will continue for the defined period till the user sets it off.

Battery Health Tracker-An essential feature to help avoid helpless circumstances, it helps users keep track of the vehicle’s battery health. Users receive in-application notifications when the battery level goes below a set level.

SOS notifications- To ensure the safety of the rider and the vehicle, the i-Praise is equipped with a SOS features through which you can add a few emergency contacts to the app. The listed people will receive a notification through message or mail in case of any distress call generated by the user.

Continuous monitoring-The e-scooter also has a unique continuous driving behaviour monitoring system that observes the rider’s driving tendencies and provides continuous feedback. It also provides information on Hard Braking, Hard Acceleration, Hard Left Turn, Hard Right Turn and Speeding instance by driver and rates the performance of the driver over time.

Trips-This feature enables the rider to check all the trips taken by the vehicle on a particular date. Users can see exact details of the trips such as start/end point, how many trips it made, how many Kms it travelled in the chosen time range.

Directions-This GPS enabled feature helps you to get directions to your location and operates it via the rider’s phone. It automatically picks the rider’s current location as the start point.

Maintenance / Insurance Reminder- This feature provides users with constant reminders regarding upcoming insurance payment cycles and periodic maintenance/servicing of the vehicles.

Vehicle status
-This feature shows an overall status of the vehicle, with different demarcations such as ignition status, battery voltage, current and average speed and immobilization mode status.

Founded in 2015 by Mr. Jeetender Sharma - MD and Mrs. Rupali Sharma-Chairperson, Okinawa is one of the fastest growing Indian automobile companies. It creates high-speed e-scooters and bikes. With the Corporate Philosophy of “Power the Change” & providing the “Solution to Pollution”, Okinawa clearly presents its bold stance against the global menace. It manufactures high-speed EVs with the help of state-of-the-art technology.

One of the most prominent USPs of Okinawa’s bikes is that they can travel at a high speed of 55-75km/hour without compromising on the safety quotient. These vehicles thus break the myth of e-bikes not being able to match the performance levels of vehicles running on conventional fuels. Okinawa works on an eco-friendly, sustainable and socially responsible model with an objective of protecting nature through the ‘3 principles’ of: Go green, Save Mother Earth and Reduce the Carbon Dioxide imprint on the planet.
Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #4

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Okinawa launches i-Praise, ‘The Intelligent Scooter’, Indian Navy becomes its first customer
i-Praise unveils the path-breaking detachable Battery feature in e-scooters, reliability and performance capabilities underlined by Indian Navy’s trust
Okinawa i-Praise_2.png
Okinawa i-Praise_5.png

Gurugram, January 24, 2019
:-Okinawa Scooters, India’s fastest-growing electric two-wheeler manufacturing company is ready to launch its newest e-scooter that will completely disrupt India’s EV market, the Okinawa i-Praise. With its amazing and top-of-the-line features, the i-Praise is fittingly christened as ‘The Intelligent Scooter’. At an ex-showroom price of INR 1.15 lacs, i-Praise has already received an overwhelming response, clocking 450 bookings in its pre-launch phase. It will be available in eyeball-grabbing shades of glossy red black, glossy golden black and glossy silver black.

Okinawa’s i-Praise boasts of several best-in-class features that are already creating ripples in the market. Foremost of these is the revolutionary, detachable lithium-ion battery that the EV is bringing to India. The battery used in i-Praise requires only a 5A power socket, making it possible to recharge even in areas with inadequate public support infrastructure for EVs. Residents in high-rise buildings, which are quickly becoming the norm across Indian cities, will also be able to charge their vehicles as conveniently as they can charge their mobile phones.

Along with that, its superlative range of 160-180 km/charge and a reasonable charging time of 2-3 hours along with weight that is about 30-40% less than many of the other EVs in its category, make i-Praise a much-awaited introduction to India’s fast-growing market of sustainable mobility. Added to this is the trust and impeccable quality that is already a hallmark of Okinawa in India, making i-Praise a sure-shot winner.

Elaborating further on the success of i-Praise booking, Mr. Jeetender Sharma, MD, Okinawa Scooters, “The team at Okinawa has pulled out all the stops to create a truly revolutionary product with i-Praise and we are delighted to see the incredible response that the EV has received even in its pre-launch phase. It is also a proud moment for us that an elite, forward-looking organization such as the Indian Navy has become the first customer for i-Praise. This not only demonstrates the strength of our product, but also encourages us to continue with our vision to innovate and transform the Indian automobile market.”

“As the e-scooter is officially unveiled in the Indian market, we are certain that it will raise the benchmark for the industry as a whole and create explosive growth in the adoption and acceptance of EVs across the country. With its detachable lithium-ion batteries that compellingly address the issues related to battery charging and the time consumed for the same, the EV is also generating a massive demand in tier II and III cities which is a great development,” he added.

Demonstrating the growing acceptance of e-scooters across the country is the fact that a majority of the bookings for the revolutionary i-Praise have come from all cities at a pan-India level. Tier I cities such as Pune, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Tier II cities like Bhopal, Nasik, Dehradun, Chandigarh, Ambala, Vishakhapatnam etc. and Tier III cities such as Mysore, Bulandshahar, Gorakhpur, Warangal, Trichy, Trissur etc. have been at the forefront of the demand for i-Praise.

The features of Okinawa i-Praise can be accessed via the ‘Okinawa Eco’ app available on Google Play store. The prominent of these include:

Geo-fencing-Allows the user to set a virtual perimeter, ranging from 50 m to 10 km, and to receive an alert anytime the vehicle moves beyond this space. It ensures vehicle safety from unauthorized movement.

Virtual Speed limit-The ‘speed limit’ feature in i-Praise helps users to set speed thresholds for the vehicles. This especially helps parents to immediately get an alert message on the app to ensure they do not over-speed.

Curfew hours-For those working late night hours or are sure to be occupied during a long meeting, the e-scooter’s curfew feature helps to set ‘no ride hours’ which will continue for the defined period till the user sets it off.

Battery Health Tracker-An essential feature to help avoid helpless circumstances, it helps users keep track of the vehicle’s battery health. Users receive in-application notifications when the battery level goes below a set level.

SOS notifications- To ensure the safety of the rider and the vehicle, the i-Praise is equipped with a SOS features through which you can add a few emergency contacts to the app. The listed people will receive a notification through message or mail in case of any distress call generated by the user.

Continuous monitoring-The e-scooter also has a unique continuous driving behaviour monitoring system that observes the rider’s driving tendencies and provides continuous feedback. It also provides information on Hard Braking, Hard Acceleration, Hard Left Turn, Hard Right Turn and Speeding instance by driver and rates the performance of the driver over time.

Trips-This feature enables the rider to check all the trips taken by the vehicle on a particular date. Users can see exact details of the trips such as start/end point, how many trips it made, how many Kms it travelled in the chosen time range.

Directions-This GPS enabled feature helps you to get directions to your location and operates it via the rider’s phone. It automatically picks the rider’s current location as the start point.

Maintenance / Insurance Reminder- This feature provides users with constant reminders regarding upcoming insurance payment cycles and periodic maintenance/servicing of the vehicles.

Vehicle status
-This feature shows an overall status of the vehicle, with different demarcations such as ignition status, battery voltage, current and average speed and immobilization mode status.

Regards

Akash

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Okinawa Scooters get FAME-II approval and subsidy of up to INR 26,000

okinawa-i-praise-left-front-quarter-f911.jpg

Okinawa Autotech has announced that its electric two-wheelers have received FAME-II approval and the incentivization. The company has received a certificate of eligibility for its Lithium-ion products – I-Praise and Ridge+ from the Automotive Research Association of India (ARAI). The subsidy for the Ridge+ and i-Praise electric scooters will range between INR 17,000 – INR 26,000 based on kWh.

Read:

Top Bottom