Oceanic TVS Pvt Ltd.

Thread Starter #1
This is about the dealer where i got my Wego. Situated at manav mandir road, one of the oldest dealers of TVS motors in ahmedabad. Also to mention he is the highest selling vendor across our city, compared to 2 others, double the digit to both of other dealers.

Small area, with huge glass section displaying its scooters and bikes on front, where on its backyard has their service area, and front with their showroom, account office, customer lounge and their different sections, but providing space enough to each departments. Were greeted by a sales lady with her smile and were offered seats. Offered glasses of water and then she asked us what are we looking for. Before i could speak, my daughter was already running around those fancy colours of scooty, pink,purple, green,blue and boy she was loving each of those colours, and our colour was selected as well, pink or purple.

That lady went to the kid and was busy with her choices where as we were taken over with their sales head, and took us to their displayed Wego, dark brown shade. Explained us the features, space, underseat everything and offered us test offered us test drive on their demo vehicle. Overall the vehicle didnt looked as if its competing with activa or aviator, first looks gives u a bit big then scooty, but then you drive it once and it thrills you with the power its got. They allowed my wife to have a TD by herself, then me having a ride and then all three of us took a ride together, no hurry, no hushing up nothing, were given ample of time to understand the vehicle, feel it. I also asked my wife to try its main stand which SE was claiming to be a new tech from TVS, she did tried once but was not so easy for her first, then i did it and then SE came ahead and showed her how is it done, and viola, its so easy for her as well, just push your body weight on that stand, my wife was told to stand on it, and it just gets on stand easily.

Went inside and colours choice was discussed, where my wife was taken to their service yard to show all the colours available, out of which black was finalised, Till this we were offered couple of times hot tea,coffee and few chocolates to kiddo who was loving her time there running around those coloured scooties as well.

Black colour selected and were told to wait a few days as they were out of stock and would be called up once on arrival. Exactly 5 days after were called for the availability and as we reached there, were shown the vehicle, i inspicted it properly and throughly, checked in and out, started it and checked noice, no vibrations and everything seemed proper. They registered it and accessories were being fitted after which it went for washing, till we finished the documents process, in between kid would jump in to her mom to buy the white colour which was mine and her choice and would make the employees have some fun as well.They also offered us white as well if we want to which was a good gesture from them at that moment as well as they were having in stock.Formalities done, vehicle ready, tea completed, started the scooter, and their staff included sales head, that sales lady, service advisor all came out and wished us happy journey and ownership and cheered us with a big smile.Loved that part to make you special.[clap]

Full praise to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is one great experience! After reading all this am getting excited and cant wait for my new beauty to arrive!

Thread Starter #3
yeah CD, this is one of the main part of ownership, you feel so joyed and happy if this treatment is given to every client,every dealer across country.They even enjoy their choice of vehicle much more then before.

Top Bottom