Number of Problems in Brand New Toyota Etios

I for one think there is no relation to first service for anything. The car will give same mileage , same driveability from the very beginning.
OT, I'd mentioned for first oil change, it will take time for the internal parts to get adjust to the running and lessen the friction of engine. Have felt in all the cars we'd owned till now.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
OT, I'd mentioned for first oil change, it will take time for the internal parts to get adjust to the running and lessen the friction of engine. Have felt in all the cars we'd owned till now.
Sorry I meant the engine change only :stupid:

Like I said I didn't find any difference in my verna or the figo. The mileage got constant after 2-3 tankfuls. Just sharing my experience.

We have recently purchase Etios Liva Limited edition (Petrol). There were a few issues which are on the way to being sorted out, however, the main grouse i have is that the car struggles to cope up with inclines and ghats with 4 ppl on board. Car has run for 1500 KMs. what could be the issue. On this front Toyota seems to have let us down.
Buddy this issue is almost there with any lower capacity engines on full load. I have to tell two instances my sisters swift diesel literally started begging when climbing Kalhatty ghats with 4 people and a bit of luggage. The temp shot up radily and fuel economy was nothing to mention.

one the other hand was honda brio on way to munnar and valparai. this is a where a car with a bigger heart is definately a better one.

Top Bottom