Now Indica-XL Or New MPV Coming From Tata?

Re: Now Indica-XL Or A New MPV From Tata?

And one more clear pic of the XL:

Clear, high resolution image of the Tata Indica XL

This much length is simply wasted by Tata. It can easily accommodate 3 rows if designed properly. Who needs a limo-Indica? [confused]
Spot on! Yes Tata knows the market but fails to know the customer's real needs
3 row accommodation is a must for this vehicle.

Probably this is gonna meet the same fate of Indigo XL

may be its the indigo XL without the boot ?I have seen lot of indigo XL's meant for taxi market.

Indigo XL without a boot will be Indica XL. Isn't it?
Yes exactly!!,but the real question is why old Indica V2 platform and not manza platform,also will it have 3 rows of seats or not?I still can not fathom the need for Indica XL[confused]

Yes exactly!!,but the real question is why old Indica V2 platform and not manza platform,also will it have 3 rows of seats or not?I still can not fathom the need for Indica XL[confused]
Maybe the face of production model look like Vista & old one is just to fool on-lookers & rivals. This can be the Tata product to be launched to compete against Maruti R3/Ertiga.

AMG

Suspended

This better not be indica marina or i will kill myself for buying the fabia.

[frustration]

Maybe the face of production model look like Vista & old one is just to fool on-lookers & rivals. This can be the Tata product to be launched to compete against Maruti R3/Ertiga.
No way , just look at the pics not only front but the side doors, A ,B,C pillars are ditto Indica V2.So as Vibbs said its Indica XL.Real question is will it have 3 rows of seating or not?

No way , just look at the pics not only front but the side doors, A ,B,C pillars are ditto Indica V2.So as Vibbs said its Indica XL.Real question is will it have 3 rows of seating or not?
If it doesn't come with 3 rows, then whats the use of new Vista-Sedan class ??[confused] No point in selling Indica XL.

The tail lights are identical of current indica V2 , man what this thing really is and for what use, i am left flabergasted:please::help:

why does this car look so much like Indigo marina ?[confused] Is it by any chance the new version of the discontinued Indigo Marina ?

+1. If it doesn't have 3 rows of seats, then it is of no use.
Are you listening TATA? [anger]
Yes if it has three rows of seating then it can give Ertiga a run for its money atleast in the taxi segment or amongst value conscious buyers.Tata better listen our view this time[anger].

Top Bottom