Now I’m a TAI-ger

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone.

It was a real joy reading that message starting with “You are welcome aboard to The Automotive India”. [:)]

I am a regular visitor of this forum from the time I thought of buying my own car. Started my registration process with this forum in May 2015 but somehow didn’t manage to activate the account. But finally today I’m writing my first post to introduce myself.

So here I am –

Name – Rahul Kumar
Hometown – Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
Hobbies – Travelling | Photography
My Vehicle – Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
Vehicle I want to own in near future – A 4X4 Toyota Fortuner/Ford Endeavour
Dream Cars – Aston Martin Vantage | Jaguar F-Type

After completing my Master’s in 2013, I started working with an MNC and since then I was thinking of getting my own car. The dream came true when the SA handed the Ciaz Keys over to my mom on 10th April, 2015. Since then I’ve done a couple of road trips mostly into the interiors of Jharkhand and I’m very much satisfied with the performance of the car. I’ll be sharing the experiences of these drives in appropriate threads.

I’m very happy to become a part of TAI (now I’m a TAI-GER [:)]). I’ve a whole lot of plans for road trips in my mind and a number of related queries. I’m very confident that TAI will be my true friend and will always be there with me munching those miles.

My Machine (sorry for the low quality image as taken from phone camera :sorry:)

2.jpg

Thank you all.

Re: Now I’m a TAI-GER

Welcome aboard Rahul !! Have a pleasant experience with TAI and your ciaz !! Looking forward to your initial ownership thread .☺

Thread Starter #3

Thank You Sarath01.. [:)]

I'm looking forward to write an Ownership Review.. My second free service is due on 5000 Kms which, I guess, is 15-20 days away..

One query though.. There is already a thread for Ciaz VXi+ ownership review.. Should I post my experiences in that particular thread or should I go with creating a new one..
:stupid:

Hi Rahul, heartiest welcome to you on this forum. We would love to know about your experience with Maruti Ciaz And you should create your own thread. Please go through the guidelines before you post it. You can find them right on top of ownership reviews page. Wish you luck.

Last edited:

Thank You Sarath01.. [:)]

I'm looking forward to write an Ownership Review.. My second free service is due on 5000 Kms which, I guess, is 15-20 days away..

One query though.. There is already a thread for Ciaz VXi+ ownership review.. Should I post my experiences in that particular thread or should I go with creating a new one..
:stupid:
Please create a new one and don't forget to name your car [;)] Also mention the buying process and the other cars you shortlisted (if any). Expecting a lot of pictures !!

Last edited:
Thread Starter #6

Hi Rahul, heartiest welcome to you on this forum. We would love to know about your experience with Maruti Ciaz And you should create your own thread. Please go through the guidelines before you post it. You can find them right on top of ownership reviews page. Wish you luck.

Please create a new one and don't forget to name your car [;)] Also mention the buying process and the other cars you shortlisted (if any). Expecting a lot of pictures !!
Thank you for the warm welcome and inputs regarding my query. I've gone through the guidelines regarding ownership reviews and will try my best to come up with a healthy and informative one. [:)]

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Dear RK, Probably I am a little late to welcome you on The Automotive India. Still, I wish you a informative and enjoyable journey ahead here. For any help reach out to any member or core team/moderators. Look forward to good contribution from your end.

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom