Now ‘Xpress Service’ By Mitsubishi Motors

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
On the auspicious eve of Durga Puja, Mitsubishi Motors’ Kolkata based dealer (Shah Automobiles) has launched a 120-minute Xpress Service for its customers at its specially face-lifted 12,000-square feet service facility at 173, Laskarhat, Picnic Garden Road. The new setup was inaugurated by Mr. Uttam Bose, Managing Director & CEO of Hindustan Motors. The refurbished in-house body shop with upgraded paint booth will provide best of repair and painting facilities in the city. The spacious spare parts area will, as ever, be offering genuine Mitsubishi parts. The increased and well-trained manpower will now be able to service ten cars a day instead of six.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Uttam Bose stated, “We have always tried innovative and effective ways to delight our customers. The revitalized facility will welcome the customers to a furnished lounge where they may relax and enjoy while their vehicle gets overhauled within 120 minutes. The reception area promises to the customer novel experience of inspecting his vehicle even as it is being worked upon. The relaxed customer can then drive back home in a freshly serviced vehicle.”
Mitsubishi-Xpress-Service.JPG

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hmm, and how do they plan to get 10 cars per day for service:biggrin:?
Hi Sam Dinar,
You just spoke my mind!First let them sell 10 cars a day.Already the Mitsubishi service centre in my place is like an exclusive service centre,can hardly see two or three cars.One of my patients who was working there resigned because of boredom.
Regards,
Aneesh.

Last edited:

Top Bottom