Nomoskar / Hello From Assam

Thread Starter #1
Hello TAI-igers, i am new to the community.
I am from Chabua, Assam. The name of my place translates to Planting Tea literally, so it is the place where tea plantations started.

I am currently driving a Maruti Suzuki Celerio VXI AMT, i am a Dentist by profession. I love cars and driving.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3
Welcome To TAI
I am from Dibrugarh too.

Have a great stay here and do share your experiences.

DRIVE SAFE
You are a Maruti Suzuki owner then, so hws the Maruti Suzuki service center rating from you outhere in our region?

You are a Maruti Suzuki owner then, so hws the Maruti Suzuki service center rating from you outhere in our region?
5/10
Workmanship is ok but too crowded with cars. Though the Cars are reliable, they are prone to rattles and squeaks.

What about your views?
How old is your Car?

Thread Starter #5
Yes, very crowded. My car is just 3 months 12 days old as of today and 5300 km driven. Rattles are felt on uneven roads from the Driver's side door thanks to our road condition. A peculiar incident is upon asking the SA sbout synthetic engine oil, he told we use 5W30 after 10000 kms, when i told that it is mentioned 0W20 in the owners manual. He told that is a old print, we provide 5W30 here for petrol cars. [anger]

1st and 2nd servicing was done at Vishal Car World, Laipuli, Tinsukia. Prior to my 3rd servicing i will enquire about the 0W20 engine oil at JayBee auto Dibrugarh. Lets see what explanation they come up with.

Was surprised to see most of the Maruti Suzuki cars dont come with a Cabin air Filter and not even the SA told me about it. So when i opened it up and the filter was no where to be found. And also the engine air filter was not cleaned so i would get it done myself.

Thread Starter #9
Its going good. I own a grand i10 sportz.
Petrol? I owned one previously.

I feel Guwahati has better dealership options in case of Hyundai whereas here in Dibrugarh and Tinsukia we have monopoly of Borah Hyundai.

Hyundai Grand i10 has superb NVH levels and engine refinement can shame cars from a segment above.

Petrol? I owned one previously.

I feel Guwahati has better dealership options in case of Hyundai whereas here in Dibrugarh and Tinsukia we have monopoly of Borah Hyundai.

Hyundai Grand i10 has superb NVH levels and engine refinement can shame cars from a segment above.
yup. Petrol. Is still just the Borah operates Tinsukia and Dibrugarh? No other dealerships? NVH, comfort, space. Everything is beautiful.

Thread Starter #11
yup. Petrol. Is still just the Borah operates Tinsukia and Dibrugarh? No other dealerships? NVH, comfort, space. Everything is beautiful.
Tinsukia, Dibrugarh, Sibsagar... Only Borah Hyundai. Even Toyota dealership is Borah which is in Dibrugarh.

Yes, very crowded. My car is just 3 months 12 days old as of today and 5300 km driven. Rattles are felt on uneven roads from the Driver's side door thanks to our road condition. A peculiar incident is upon asking the SA sbout synthetic engine oil, he told we use 5W30 after 10000 kms, when i told that it is mentioned 0W20 in the owners manual. He told that is a old print, we provide 5W30 here for petrol cars. [anger]

1st and 2nd servicing was done at Vishal Car World, Laipuli, Tinsukia. Prior to my 3rd servicing i will enquire about the 0W20 engine oil at JayBee auto Dibrugarh. Lets see what explanation they come up with.

Was surprised to see most of the Maruti Suzuki cars dont come with a Cabin air Filter and not even the SA told me about it. So when i opened it up and the filter was no where to be found. And also the engine air filter was not cleaned so i would get it done myself.
The manual does recommends 5W30 grade of engine oil and the MASS at Dibrugarh uses 5W30 only, atleast till my last service they did.

I bought my car from Vishal Car World, Laipuli, Tinsukia and found their response and arrogant attitude not to my liking so never been there after the purchase.
Yes, most of the Maruti Suzuki cars do not come with Cabin air Filters and they charge for one to install later. I wonder why it doesn't come standard.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #13
The manual does recommends 5W30 grade of engine oil and the MASS at Dibrugarh uses 5W30 only, atleast till my last service they did.

I bought my car from Vishal Car World, Laipuli, Tinsukia and found their response and arrogant attitude not to my liking so never been there after the purchase.
Yes, most of the Maruti Suzuki cars do not come with Cabin air Filters and they charge for one to install later. I wonder why it doesn't come standard.

Ok, so i might go for my third servicing to JayBee Maruti in Dibrugarh then. My car manual recommended 0W20 so i wanted to corelate with other Maruti owners. Will enquire about it with Jaybee Maruti dealership, Dibrugarh when time comes. Well, it will be after 3-4 months so no worries now.

So, have you been to Dr Bhupen Hazarika Bridge yet?

Thread Starter #15
I haven't visited Tsk, Dibru since a long time yeah. I previously thought of many dealerships have come up.
No, i was saying about the Hyundai dealerships out here. Since it is a single owner of 3 Hyundai dealers in this region so it hard to get discounts.

Otherwise we have Ford here, as of recently a Chevrolet dealer closed and reincarnated to Renault. We have Honda, Maruti Suzuki (obviously), Mahindra, Nissan, Toyota, Tata as well as Force. Nearest Nexa is now at Jorhat but one Nexa is coming up in Dibrugarh soon.

Wish we had a Volkswagen Dealership or Atleast a authorized service center back here. I really want to buy a Volkswagen Polo GT TSI. Is there a Volkswagen service center in Guwahati now after the dealership closed down in Maligaon?

Top Bottom