No Zero Depreciation Value for Maruti Suzuki Cars By ICICI

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends, the insurance for my Swift diesel is bound to expire on 31/12/2012 on the new year eve which is repeating for the 2nd time now

I was out in checking for quotes and was keen to make it a Zero Depriciation Value this time and as i am very much happy with ICICI products be it my accounts and Credit cards and thanks to their wonderful advertisement of " I saved 25% on my car insurance you too can!" made me go to their website and i initiated a live chat with their CSR and i had a shocker as they quoted more than my current Insurance provider iffcotokio and that too with a Zero Depriciation Value

Then came the fun part and he quoted INR8984 for my 2nd time renewal with no claims so far, i asked him its okay what about the quote if i opt for a Zero Depriciation Value, here comes the next shocker

No Zero Depriciation Value for Maruti vehciles [frustration] come on man what does maruti have in special for 'No Zero Depriciation Value " we are just like any other car brand owner

Well, whatever be the reason its so unfair and is Maruti really that [evil]

When i paid for the first year for our Innova its was INR24348 with Zero Depriciation Value and a IDV value of 12.89L

Anyways this chat made my mind that i would stick with iffcotokio as i would save bucks claiming the NCB for the past 2 years, just wanted to let you folks know about this update i got today and also suggest me any different insurance providers who could do a fair amount quoted with Zero Depriciation Value on papers

Even i got a shocker from ICICI Lombard. They said that they dont have Zero Dip for Fiat and Suzuki cars because these cars are more prone for accidents.

Funny fella's[lol]

Thread Starter #4
just a trick by ICICI to reduce risks. better try companies like bajaj allianz or TATA AIG
Thanks mate, but in our area, what i heard is IFCO, ICICI and HDFC ergo is very quick and successful on claims, anyways would get a quote from all through policybazar

I have also heard bajaj ignoring certain claims and its FIR mandatory stuff, but by the way it was through an agent, so less chances of believing it

Thread Starter #5
Update : I have the Bumper to bumper 100%coverage policy available through HDFC Ergo but its 4K more than the actual quote, would go for this probably

Top Bottom