No Puncture but Air Pressure Getting Low in Bridgestone Tyres

Ideally it should not. Having said that, if it reappears, then it should be a good point to think of alloys, that too 15"[gun].

By saying this mumbaikar and I are sure of getting this [evil] from drivetech4

Thread Starter #18
Ideally it should not. Having said that, if it reappears, then it should be a good point to think of alloys, that too 15"[gun].

By saying this mumbaikar and I are sure of getting this [evil] from drivetech4
Hi Amit, I need to seriously think about the Alloys, considering the road conditions in Mumbai, there is one dent in rim already last week. But i am not sure about 15", total cost involved is way high, and in turn it is only somewhat better/bolder looks. 14" serving the purpose well!

I am having exactly the same problem ever since I bought the new Vista Diesel in Apr 2009. Frequent pressure loss (mostly concluded by me as puncture!). Only this wheel (front left) is causing the trouble. Till now I believe this could be improper balancing of front weight (more weight being borne by the problematic tyre as diesel engines normally weigh more) and also I have my doubts if any other brand than Bridgestone would solve this. Since the tyres have completed more than 30k kms, I am now seriously thinking of changing whole set of tyres. But as of now not made up my mind whether to go on for same brand or try some other brand. Please suggest....

It's a seating issue, try interchanging tyres and rims, it works most of the time. Do check the tyre and or the rim for any manf faults at the beading edge.

Ah , now i am bitten by same bug.

Tyres are worn out so no alignment , no checking etc. now the front right leaks air and everytime i fill it starts from 0 or 10 psi. yeah you hear them right zero. but still the tyre is original shape in 0. only when loaded or run over object its sqeezing and the way to find is wobbling of steering and heavyness of the steering.

tyres are jk - elanzo.

Hello All,

I am a silent reader and follower of all threads in AutomotiveIndia. It was an enjoyable reading of all your experiences with all kinds of vehicles.[:)]

Hello Drivetech4,
I bought the tata indica vista aura abs dt4 bs4 version in 2011 april. It is a superb vehicle [:D]. For the past 2 months or so, I am having the same problem as you had in the bridgestone tyre. This is on the left rear tyre. What is happening in your side now?

Top Bottom