No More Punctures For Rest Of Your Tyre's Life!

This is a TWEEL[Tyre-Wheel].The flexible spokes are fused with a flexible wheel that deforms to absorb shock and rebound with ease. Without the air needed by conventional tires.

Michelin can tune Tweel performances independently of each other, which is a significant change from conventional tires. This means that vertical stiffness (which primarily affects ride comfort) and lateral stiffness (which affects handling and cornering) can both be optimised, pushing the performance envelope in these applications and enabling new performances not possible for current inflated tires.
The Tweel prototype, demonstrated on the Audi A4, has increased the lateral stiffness by a factor of five, making the prototype unusually responsive in its handling.

Hey guys got a pamphlet in HINDU paper today about tyre protector!! The concept is the same as explained by napster!! A gel is filled inside the tyre and it increases the lifespan . Once installed , the sealant lasts as long as the tyre. The company also claims that it:
1.Improve fuel effeciency
2.Reduces tyre temperature
3.Maintains air pressure
4.Improves safety
5.Reduces puncture related downtime.

The address in chennai is:
S-9 , Shop No.1,
6th avenue , anna nagar
Chennai-40

For other people try contacting the num:
42611317 , 42693783

Hope this will be useful for you guys!![:)]

Its not given in that pamphlet!! I think mostly it must be tyre protector!! It should not be very difficult finding the shop in 6th avenue i think!!

Its not given in that pamphlet!! I think mostly it must be tyre protector!! It should not be very difficult finding the shop in 6th avenue i think!!
cooldhaya: Did you try this? Today, lots of such products are available. Vipseal; Tyre Protector; Smile and the list goes on.

Hope you would have seen my long sad thread How To Deal with Multiple Tyre Punctures? [frustration]. I am in the verge of trying it, but no much of feedback available and hence little hesitant.[confused]

Been to my friends place today and were discussing about cars obviously. An omni came with stickers on it saying no more punctures and we could see a picture of a tyre with loads and loads of nails in it. I went to him and asked him what its all about, The guy was kind enough to give me a demo of what its all about. After looking at his demo I'm very much impressed and i decided to get this treatment done to my tyres too. He placed a plank with 2nails piercing out from it and made the van go on the nails, I could see nails going into the tyre and coming out but there was no air leaking at all. He even took a 6mm nail and using a hammer forced it into the tyre filled with air, Then he took the nail out of the tyre and rotated the tyre once. and surprisingly nothing happened, there was no air leakage at all.

All they do is just fill a gell kind of thing in the tyre/tube and it seals the air gaps if any exist. You wont even know that a puncture happened when you are on a drive. the company's name is tyre-o-protector and the product is from germany as said by the executive who gave me the demo. It's an on site service and they wont charge for that.

The price is also pretty decent. For my 165/60 R13s he quoted 2160 for four tyres. The price is calculated depending on the tyre size.
This is nothing great but a tyre sealant compound that is locally available with different brand names. Even though it wont let the air leak as fast as an unattended puncture would, it is advisable to check the tyres regularly for any embedded nails/sharp objects from time to time and get the puncture repaired ASAP. I am surprised that it could repair a hole made by a 6mm nail. Please ask your friend what is the maximum diameter of hole that this gel could repair. This treatment is only for tubeless tyres. In case of tubed tyres, the same gel has to be injected inside the tube.

the one company i will trust is SLIME.
its US based company and very old also. it may be available with many tata motor service centers.
if anyone want, i can give thair dealer numbers.
of-course, its costlier then other tire protection kit but its the best & trusted name.

Slime Dealers in India:

New Delhi
: Scan Solutions, C-628, basement, New Friends Colony, 9999944991 and 9811041707. slime@scansolutionsindia.com and Manhar Auditronics, 9313282667

Ahmedabad: Ocean Marketing, 9825304101

Aurangabad: Success Car Care, 9850013277

Chandigarh: Amiral India, 9878555722

Chhattisgarh: Cosmic Services, 9893592985

Coimbatore: Nataraja Agencies, 9894718739

Jammu and Kashmir: Tyre Solutions, 9419183679

Kolkata: Mukesh Hyundai, 9990253888

Lucknow: Preetam Distributors, 9935929222

Punjab: Auto Mart, 9646021860

Siliguri: Deepak Distributor, 9832073747

Uttaranchal: Channel Skoda, 9258071001

Top Bottom