No More BBC Entertainment Channel in India

Thread Starter #1
BBC has officially announced that they are scrapping this channel from India, due to lack of digitisation in India and high costs.
And I really miss Top gear and Undercover boss :-(
The channel will be aired till the end of this November, along with this kids entertainment channel Cbeebies will not be aired.

Oh no! this is a bad news. I too will miss both of those programs, youtube doesnt have full/latest episodes. Not sure how to see it on any other source like some website.

OT:
Also there are some comedy programs (although they really are nothing compared to two& a half men) like "My Family" & "Yes Minister" which wont be missed much.

Oh no. [frustration]
BBC Ent was one of the finest Eng channel in India. Didn't watch Ceebies but I will surely miss BBC Ent. No more BBC Ent channel no. 138 now. [sad]
I was looking forward towards their documentary on nature like Planet Earth & Life.

Last edited:
discovery does post half of the BBC contents. except tv series.

the most I miss is top gear and Sherlock.

but I am happy since my DTH operator does not have BBC entertainment, so I am not missing anything actually[;)]

BBC Ent was one of the finest Eng channel in India. Didn't watch Ceebies but I will surely miss BBC Ent.
I agree ! I rarely watch tv unless its a live event,for shows & movies they are just a high speed download away for me but when i did surf through channels on tv BBC ent was the channel to watch when lazy.

How is that possible?
Videocon d2h boasts of 400+ channels in their ads.

I had this channel through cable operator as well in Airtel digital TV.
i think i had mentioned that on the dth thread too.
Anyways i do not miss it that much since the channel was not available in HD ,also i could easily download those series in HD quality from the web, so no loss actually.

NOO but I use the web to download latest of top gear because India is behind uk. Still did watch Top Gear A LOT. I download it from torrents in HD.

Top Bottom