No Hit and Run This

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone. I have been reading TAI for a couple of years but never thought about opening an account. But after consuming so much useful information here, it came to me that I'd contribute whatever I could too over a period of time. So hoping to be inside now and stay, instead of a hit-and-run use-and-throw one-post tactic :-) And make new friends. I work in the print media, early 30s, done some long road trips north side. Spent some years in Bangalore and liked driving in those parts. See you all around. Cheers! Deb

Ha! I liked that ! Spent years in Bangalore! You would be the one who will think about better transportation ideas!.Welcome to TAI. Have a great time!

Welcome onboard Deb and wish you a happy stay.
Looking forward to see those long trips up north you had, do share.Also do let us know your current rides.

Thread Starter #5
Spent years in Bangalore! You would be the one who will think about better transportation ideas!
In Bangalore region, not in Bangalore city where you burn more calories driving to the gym then you would lose in the gym itself. Great memories on Mysore Road side, Nandi Hills, etc. The drives were across lush green areas, unlike in the NCR where mostly it looks a bit dry, which I don't like. It took only 30 mins to get on Mysore Road and escape from the city, while from Delhi I gotta go quite a distance to be in the proverbial lap of nature.

Looking forward to see those long trips up north you had, do share.Also do let us know your current rides.
Will post them sometime. Need to get a hang of the forum first. My rides: Alto 800 to office, i10 Sportz (early model) for longer trips, and occasionally borrow brother's EcoSport for ever looonger trips. I am looking out for a new hatch though, have narrowed down to Brio and Swift (will look up comparisons on the forum meantime).

Hello roadrunner,

Welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia.com.

That's an interesting thread topic as well as interesting post, and we Bangaloreans do agree with the Traffic Mash-up, nice to hear that you liked the lush greens around here.

We would be happy to assist you in your purchase of your new car, in the meantime, let us have ownership reviews on the cars you own.

Have a nice stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.

Hello and welcome to TAI roadrunner.

Feel free to start a thread regarding your next car purchase so that members can help you through it.

And looking forward for your T-Log's.

Wishing you a pleasant stay here.

hey welcome to the family bro. hope you have a exciting and pleasant stay here. the name you chose is intresting because it reminds me of a classic car the PLYMOUTH ROADRUNNER. [:D]. welcome to TAI once again. any reason you chose this name or do you like this car like i do??[;)]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #10
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

any reason you chose this name or do you like this car like i do??
When I thought of something that ran fast while opening an account here, that yesteryear's Looney Tunes cartoon The Road Runner came to mind. I guess that's a testament to my everyday driving life. That ostrich-looking bird ran like a bat out of hell [:)] I didn't think about the Plymouth. Faintly remember seeing Mel Gibson driving one in 'Payback'.

Top Bottom