Nissan Terrano Review & Pictures: Terrific Terrano

Re: First Drive: Nissan Terrano Test Drive Review

Now Nissan Terrano Service period changed to 1 year or 10000 kms .
Before it is 6 months or 10000 kms .

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Nissan Terrano Review & Pictures

Friends,

Nissan India has launched the "Groove Limited Edition" of its SUV, Terrano with 250 units only and added features like Rockford Stereo, Chrome Inserts, Fancy Floor Mats etc. This price of "Limited Edition Terrano" is Rs.11.45 lakh Ex-Showroom Delhi.

CE5MPFcUUAAM2MQ.jpg

Official

Regards

Akash

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

Hyundai Creta is coming next months with top class interiors, any discounts Nissan?
Discounts won't help them much. This looks better than the duster but the interior is a let down.

They'll have to update the interior quality plus add more features.

In comparison terrano will look more macho than the creta.

My family is sold on the interiors of Verna, so if creta fulfills GC & ride quality criteria, decision would swing towards Terrano only on the basis of discounts. Nissan has one month to decide on that.

Nissan Terrano AMT to be launched soon in India.

Nissan too will be introducing the same Easy-R AMT gearbox in the Terrano, since the Terrano shares most of its mechanicals with the Duster. The Nissan Terrano AMT is expected to launch in India in the next few months.

Source

I am really puzzled with Nissan's strategy with respect to the Terrano.In my opinion, the Duster is Terrano+ AWD+climate control, and therefore there is simply no logic in keeping a product near identical or lower specs under two different brand names. For Renault, the Pulse and Scala have been decimated by this strategy, and now Terrano is finding itself in the 300-350 units per month category.
Honestly, do Nissan India and Renault India even talk to each other ? They do share a common shopfloor..

Top Bottom