Nissan Sunny 2014 Review & Pictures: Sunny Days Ahead

Re: Nissan Sunny 2014: Review | Test Drive | Pictures

hi guys..my cars (Sunny xv leather in night shade and nano twist in dazzle blue)got delivered and i had a very busy month.So late for the catching up.
Congrats on both the cars, Any ownership review coming up ?

Hi All,
Few questions. Response will be much appreciated.
1)Did anyone tryout any third party speakers for Nissan Sunny? I feel the speakers are under powered.
2)Did the tyre change to Michelin XM2 realy help in noise reduction? Does it affect FE too?
Thanks in advance.

P.S - I hope I am not hijacking the thread.

1)Did anyone tryout any third party speakers for Nissan Sunny? I feel the speakers are under powered.
2)Did the tyre change to Michelin XM2 realy help in noise reduction? Does it affect FE too?
1) Yes (neither me, nor someone in TAI) My opinion is Sunny speakers are not that poor (from my experience, it is between Ford & Fiat)
2) Noise part, YES it does a good job, not sure about the FE

My experience with XM 2 on Wagon R is that they are calmer than MRF, BS turanza.

About speakers, please post specifications of the ICE \speakers from the owners manual.

Congrats on both the cars, Any ownership review coming up ?
i will..currently my car is at the dealership for service and repair. From day 1 there are three problems in the car which the service centre confirmed that it is the problem with the control board which needs to be replaced either from chennai if stock available or from japan.
If any of you guys have the following problem please go to the service centre.
1) high beam automatically turns on when the indicatior is on and turns of when indicator.
2) right side indicator abnormally blinks(the way the indicator blinks when one of the bulbs blow up).
3)When switched on the fog lamp and when wiper turned on reverse camera automatically turns on along with the reverse light and stays for some times.it again turns on and off automatically in intervals.

I thought this as a function but i contacted nissan they have been told it has some issues.My new car is @ service centre for the past 3 days.

Hi All,
Few questions. Response will be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

P.S - I hope I am not hijacking the thread.
1)Speakers are average.One thing you need to know that unlike other cars you cannot fix another speaker at the parcel tray as the parcel tray is supported by a metal base.You need to use the door for any speakers.

2) i changed my JKs 185/65/R15 with XM2 195/65/R15.You will surely feel tthat the sound completely gone.One thing i can tell the wheel noise will be replaced with a bit of engine noise which will be noticable only if you are driving without audio system[;)].So u can guess how well the change comes with XM2

Last edited:

It is inappropriate to label speakers as bad or good , before knowing RMS specifications of HU & speakers separately.

Top Bottom