Nissan Skyline R33 S2 From Japan to Melbourne (Now Sold!)

Thread Starter #31
Re: Nissan Skyline R33 S2 From Japan to Melbourne

Argh. My bad! My question was: Any further performance upgrades in this beast?
You are missing something here with all these performance mods. Why did you miss NOS?
NOS is illegal to have in Australia. IF i get caught with that car will be impounded for a month plus I get fine and NON WORTHINESS certificate
means i have to remove all the mods.
Car is already fast
does 0-100 kmph under 5 seconds mark and clocks 180kmph meter in abt 11 seconds

NOS is illegal to have in Australia. IF i get caught with that car will be impounded for a month plus I get fine and NON WORTHINESS certificate
Car is already fast
And thats the reason you are hesitating. Gotcha! Seems like the law is pretty strict there when compared to India.

Car is already fast

Whoa 180kmph in 11 seconds , that's real fast![cheers] You wont be needing NOS with this performance already available!

Thread Starter #34

Citylover: yea man law are stricts. They made new set of laws called HOON LAWS.
Under that law if you get caught doing illegal drag race, burnout,drift or any thing thats potentially harmful for you or the other you can be prosecuted. You car wil be taken off ya for abt 30 days with high penalties

Cooldhaya: yeah its quiet fast bro :) u can feel the turbo kicking you back

Citylover: yea man law are stricts. They made new set of laws called HOON LAWS.
Under that law if you get caught doing illegal drag race, burnout,drift or any thing thats potentially harmful for you or the other you can be prosecuted. You car wil be taken off ya for abt 30 days with high penalties

Cooldhaya: yeah its quiet fast bro :) u can feel the turbo kicking you back
And I support these laws! These hoons think they own the world and can get away with anything. But the cops here are very nice as long as you don't mess around with them.

And I support these laws! These hoons think they own the world and can get away with anything. But the cops here are very nice as long as you don't mess around with them.
WORD. When I was being a prick driving without a supervising driver, I was pulled into a RBT set-up and I was all nice to the cop and he let me off with just a fine. Top bloke. But the next when I was in a bad mood, cop pulls me over for "random" breath test and starts to tell me how I was swerving lanes and said something about how drunk my gf was, I got pissed at this point and asked him what he was going to get me for (I wasn't doing anything wrong). He proceeds to tell me that the tyres were past the legal wear limit, when the car was literally 2 weeks old. Prick.

:/

/rant. Sorry for taking over your ride thread Rahul!

Thread Starter #38

I support hoon laws ( not by giving fines ) just because there are lot of these idiots in my area.

Whenever I stop on red lights Random Ricer will come and try to race with me. I let them go a Random honda and Subaru WRX. I've beaten a wrx couple of times so not interested anymore.

haha no worries mate ;)

Oh dude you are so lucky you keep changing your cars so often and get a chance to drive different cars!

Thread Starter #43

moving? :p no man not moving. lets see ive been searching cars

Do keep us updated buddy , any clues on what car we will be seeing next?[:)]

Top Bottom