Nissan Skyline R33 S2 From Japan to Melbourne (Now Sold!)

Re: Nissan Skyline R33 S2 From Japan to Melbourne

WOW man thats called a car!! congrats buddy!! [thumbsup] i can only dream of one in india...is it easy to import used cars in australia?

Thread Starter #17

WOW man thats called a car!! congrats buddy!! [thumbsup] i can only dream of one in india...is it easy to import used cars in australia?
thanks man
Ive been dreaming of this since I was a kid
In india its hard to get one of these. I am not rich , I worked pretty hard to get my loved ones here.

Depends what you want to import. There is a RAWS Website that tells you what year and what engine cars you can import. Any Rusted cars will be neglected and you cannot register them.
Chaser and skyline both I imported
I am selling a skyline and then me and mate are flying to Japan [:)]

You are a fan of Japanese cars is it? This ride is also looking nice and well maintained. I think you are a performance enthusiast , carrying out so many modifications in all the cars you own.

Thread Starter #19

You are a fan of Japanese cars is it? This ride is also looking nice and well maintained. I think you are a performance enthusiast , carrying out so many modifications in all the cars you own.
Japanese car is something that i can afford . Why spend more on european cars when you can get same (better) in japanese for less money.

I could have bought a nice E46 BMW 3 series for the same amount.. but hang on am not that old [:D]
thanks for looking bro

I am out of words. Many congratulations for your car buddy. I am sure this is one of the cars every auto enthusiast would love to have in their dream garage. The blackened rims are further adding to the appeal. 5 Stars to this thread[cheers].

Thread Starter #23

I am out of words. Many congratulations for your car buddy. I am sure this is one of the cars every auto enthusiast would love to have in their dream garage. The blackened rims are further adding to the appeal. 5 Stars to this thread[cheers].
thanks man :)
yes it was my dream to get behind a sports car never thought it could be a skyline. I am on one of the American forums too . Some of them call me lucky cuz they can't have these legally imported in the states or something.

When am behind the wheel...the car is my organs

[clap]Wow nice header wroom wroom !! u have got a real speedster [thumbsup]. black Alloys with red disc unit is cool .

Thread Starter #25

[clap]Wow nice header wroom wroom !! u have got a real speedster [thumbsup]. black Alloys with red disc unit is cool .
thanks man :) yes it is FAST as hell on the road and at the same time I have to make sure when cops went past I slow down [;)]

Nissan Skyline series are awesome cars. You have got a good piece of metal there mate and a superb DIY job! Why not you consider the alloys being in Silver rather than Black? Any other performance upgrades in this beast? Do post some interior pictures too.

Thread Starter #28

Nissan Skyline series are awesome cars. You have got a good piece of metal there mate and a superb DIY job! Why not you consider the alloys being in Silver rather than Black? Any other performance upgrades in this beast? Do post some interior pictures too.
Yah I'll post the pictures in a bit .

Performance mods : I made list on the first page

Modifications on my car:

-HKS Super Draggor exhaust with 3" Jasma catback pipe
-HKS turbo Timer
-Blitz SS Blow off valve
-Exedy Heavy Duty Clutch Kit
-NGK Iridium Spark plugs
-Pod Filter intake
-6000K HID Xenons Low beam lights
-White parkers and Number plate globes
-Aluminium Racing pedals and Gear knob
-Pioneer Head unit with pair of 6" on sides and 6x9" on rear and a monoblock sitting in the boot to rock the 1000W Rockwood Sub(US)

Silver wheels dont go with that color. I was thinking to get Rota wheels for my skyline but these tyres are fairly new and have done only 5000kms since imported. SO I might get some black Staggered set of alloys once these tyres run out

Argh. My bad! My question was: Any further performance upgrades in this beast?
You are missing something here with all these performance mods. Why did you miss NOS?

Thread Starter #30

Interior:
You can see the aluminium gear knob and the pedals.
Also if you look under the steering column there is this small device. thats a turbo timer by HKS (USA)

Attachments

Top Bottom