Nissan Micra XV Diesel Ownership Review: 20 Months (25,000 Kms & Counting)

Thread Starter #16
Re: Nissan Micra – XV Diesel – Ownership Review : 2 Months - 3500 Kms & Still Countin

Please find pictures as attachments, I am uploading the pictures first time so please excuse.

Attachments

Thread Starter #17
Re: Nissan Micra – XV Diesel – Ownership Review : 2 Months - 3500 Kms & Still Countin

Mileage displayed on MID is 27.4 but I calculated mileage by using tankful to tankful method which was 25.1 Kmpl (Combination of city + highway driving).

Attachments

WOW !! Sandeep, beutiful pics man with some beautiful background, where it is , is it Goa or Ratnagiri. The color is awesome[:)]

Hi Sandeep,

Do Post Pics of your Micra, Esp Interiors.

Sandip, Kindly share your feedback on ground clearance. Is it really 153 mm? Also is the measure from road to the mudflap or the body?

What is your experience on bottom scraping?

Seeing the seats i feel there is lack of underthigh support at the back. Do you agree?

Mileage displayed on MID is 27.4 but I calculated mileage by using tankful to tankful method which was 25.1 Kmpl (Combination of city + highway driving).
Must be lot of open roads else in delhi this mileage is impossible Max. You can get is 17-18 in Delhi

Nice pics man. Interiors are good and plastic quality looks good as well. Seat cover color choice is good. The glow on engine start/stop button looks beautiful. [:D]

What is the size of boot

Must be lot of open roads else in delhi this mileage is impossible Max. You can get is 17-18 in Delhi
Even I also wonder on such FE, if that was the case then the roads used to be filled with micras by now[surprise]

Firstly, congrats for your new car mate.Micra is a excellent choice.

oh, its the cute design and the FE that makes one smile. Enjoy it. how is the overall build quality of the car?

Thread Starter #26

WOW !! Sandeep, beutiful pics man with some beautiful background, where it is , is it Goa or Ratnagiri. The color is awesome[:)]
You guessed it correct. [:)] Its Ratnagiri. We visited Ganapatipule and Ratnagiri, my first long distance journey.. Total 858 Kms .. I do have few more pictures, will upload them soon..

Thread Starter #27

Sandip, Kindly share your feedback on ground clearance. Is it really 153 mm? Also is the measure from road to the mudflap or the body?

What is your experience on bottom scraping?
Yes ground clearance is low.. not sure if it is exactly 153. But till now I have scratched the bottom of my Car twice. Have to be extremely careful while crossing speed breakers, a bit of extra speed while crossing speed breaker and you will hear "thud" sound from the bottom. I guess this happens because of soft suspension. If I drive slowly, I am able to cross same speed breaker with ease.

Thread Starter #28

I am not sure about delhi, but I travel in Pune traffic [from Hadapsar - Kothrud]. If you are aware about Pune areas, this route is also a crowded one.
I mostly travel @ 8:30 AM (to office) and between 5:30-7:00 PM (back home).

Thread Starter #29

Firstly, congrats for your new car mate.Micra is a excellent choice.

oh, its the cute design and the FE that makes one smile. Enjoy it. how is the overall build quality of the car?
Thank you for your wishes. I would say build quality is average, its not the best like in Polo. However, I have not faced any issues or niggles till now.

Thread Starter #30

Seeing the seats i feel there is lack of underthigh support at the back. Do you agree?
Yes, even I feel under-thigh support is on lower side and should be improved. My mother and Wife have spent lot of time sitting there but both didn't have any problems and were comfortable on long journeys.

Last edited:

Top Bottom