Nissan Micra Road Test Drive Review

Excellent report Zinam and 350Z. Keep it up.

I had a chance to look micra from outside and I didn't like its back.
From pictures, it looks it doesn't have dead pedal either.

excellent review like usual..looks great but i was hoping for lesser price. and its rear looks like devil -> [evil]

Thread Starter #19
ilango[speed thirst];44044 said:
Good report zinam.

could explain in detail about the keyless entry. how do they lock. do they have remote?

Keyless entry:

nissan-micra-intelligent-key.jpg

The Key you see above has a range of 1 meter (3 feet) fromm the car. You just need to carry the key in your pocket. You have buttons on both front doors & even in boot. Just press & pull the handle, It will unlock!! Just easy isn't ? When the battery goes out, you have a key tucked inside the fob. Just press & pull the key out. You can unlock the car manually as usual.

Keyless Ignition:

nissan-micra-push-button-ignition.jpg

Just as the same way which cruze works!!
Just put the keys somewhere inside the car may be in dash or cupholders. Press the clutch fully & tap the start/stop button. Micra is set to go. Just to ignite press the start/stop button without pressing clutch.

Good Report Zinam. Maybe next time you could try cutting out the background sounds in the video walk-around. The Nissan Micra for me still remains a niche car, for it doesn't do anything special as such. It might be fuel-efficient, and to some it may also seem cute, but to me, it seems like a car which doesn't really have a lot to offer at a not-so-great price. A company which cannot provide proper seats on a car doesn't earn any praise from me at least.

OT- Can we have a detailed test drive report of the Ford Figo and the Skoda Fabia please? [confused]

350Z

Core Team
Sharing some pictures which I clicked last month, during the first look of Micra. This is one color in which Micra looks best and maybe in orange as well?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #24
Zinam, have you noticed the roof of Micra, its has some different design on top.

Micra has got boomerang groove in the roof which strengthens the top of the car without adding extra elements, this results in reduction of weight and therefore enhances car's centre of gravity, A practical touch by Nissan.

Yes RSM.. I have mentioned it my report too!!

Its a great thought :)

Thread Starter #26
The weight reduction ranges from 20-30kgs.

This even will result in few more meters /ltr :)

Hey Zinam and 350Z great report and pictures as usual! After seeing MH registration i thought it was Akash's report.

The car is looking okay , no to my taste. FE is not very great compared to competitors. From the pictures i can see that reversing the car will be very difficult , your view Zinam?

Alloys absence is sad but they have compromised on that by providing airbags but we live in a country where FE , styling is a notch above safety in requirements. Steering mounted controls absence is also sad. Dead pedal even the Polo does not have one , so Micra can be excused!

Some of the first in segment features make this car interesting but lets see how the car does in the long run maybe after a few months!

And above all the TAI sticker is looking great![clap]

Thread Starter #28
Thanks Dhaya!

Yes Reversing is bit difficult or its tough :) Rear visibility is poor because of tiny windsheild. You can opt for Reverse sensors from Micra.

Dead pedal is missing in Micra, Polo & even Vento :)

Top Bottom