Nissan Micra CVT 2013 & Hyundai i10 Automatic Test Drive

Thread Starter #61
Production of Micra CVT is limited. I guess it's mostly exported to UK. Indian market has low priority add to that the issue with Hover.

@Micra CVT owners, can you tell me more about your car in terms of reliability?

I had a test drive and I really like but I'm more concerned about Micra's reliability as I came across some not-so-good to bad reviews

I had a test drive and I really like but I'm more concerned about Micra's reliability as I came across some not-so-good to bad reviews
I have completed 700 kms on my Micra CVT. No problems until now. No owner should be able to comment on long term reliability since it was launched just a few months back.

Have finished 3000 Kms already..both highways and city(bad) roads..its been a breeze..surely way better than the i10 auto I had before this!

Get a mileage of 13.7 within the city!

also I would like to know whether automatics really helpful as what I observe during test drive is my right leg is more strained during heavy traffic as the car creeps and my right leg always have to be on break pedal whereas in normal car my left leg can manage with clutch...

also I would like to know whether automatics really helpful as what I observe during test drive is my right leg is more strained during heavy traffic as the car creeps and my right leg always have to be on break pedal whereas in normal car my left leg can manage with clutch...
@terrafield Automatics do help. May be you were driving an automatic for the first time and putting too much effort on the brake. You just need to place your foot on the brake and the car won't creep. Don't forget your left leg is resting all the time. Placing a foot on the brake is far easier than modulating the clutch pedal with varying amount of force.

Top Bottom