Next Generation Skoda Fabia

Thread Starter #1
According to AUTO.cz,they believe they have cracked all the info about next gen Fabia,here are some details which they believe will make up the next gen car.
-It will be based on the VW new MQB platform.
-Thanks to the new platform the car will be lighter.
-It will have a slightly longer wheelbase which means more legroom.
-Spring 2014 is the launch date.

They have also rendered how the car might look at the time of launch.[clap]

Attachments

I hope they replace the 3 cylinder diesel engine ,that thing can get really noisy & takes out all the class when you arrive to meet someone(guess it should happen with the Polo as they get old soon).As when you say Skoda majority say diesel(rarely Tsi or RS).

I dont think sales will improve unless they do something about there dealers & service.Probably giving good bonuses for customer satisfaction to there dealers mite help.

Looks amazing. I love the headlights & taillights. Also the grille treatment is superb. The shoulder line & window treatment looks fantastic.

Looks very hot and stylish but man they must do something about that noisy engine I have driven the polo and yeti and is very noisy to an extent that I found it irritating .

The car look more muscular than the present one.Look good.The car is coming with 350 liter of boot space.

Front coming from vision-D concept+Side profile somewhere from Polo+The rear resembling the Laura+Those big wheels filling the arches perfectly=The best design one can find in the segment.
Nothing overdone like Hyundai's fluidic design.Still the plain lines running across the body and adding to the detailing.

Looks much better than the current version. Skoda designs are neat but the company has a long way to go before it could crack the Indian small car buyer's psyche. maybe Skoda should do a redesign of it's after sales service structure and it's spare parts pricing policy [thinking]

The rear door and window as well as the back seems to be inspired by the Seat's (also VW Group). The taillamp treatment is similar to the previous generation Fabia (not launched in India)

Top Bottom