Next Generation Maruti Suzuki Dzire Launched

Re: Next Gen. Swift and Swift Dzire - 2017

looking at all the Maruti cars, these car have only one thing which is similar (Sales number) else look wise, there is no family look at all in any of the cars. Like the hyundai they have fluidic family, skodas look all the same, so do Volkswagen, Beemers looks similar. Tata with humanity line.
MSIL can add HUMILIATION line, if their designers continue to design cars like this. [frustration]

If I remember correctly, released scoop of next-gen alto also was not so good.

Last edited:

As per my knowledge there is no direct competition to the twins ,So maruti will extract as much profit from old one and just do some cosmetic changes and launch all new swift and dezire

The red one leaked has a different front end too though the picture is grainy. This might be the regular Swift and other could be Swift Sport. There is also a straight side view leaked of the silver Swift. Showing both Swift's front ends for comparison.

2017-Maruti-Swift-front-leaked.jpg

Next-Maruti-Swift-front-three-quarter-leaks.jpg

Next-generation-Maruti-Swift-side-leaked.jpg

Why don't maruti provide a design language of own? As honda, hyundai, ford has typical desing to its cars. But maruti designs are compleately cheated from other cars. Like, the ciaz got same rear end like honda city. Now this swift gets a ford grill, hyundai's head lamp and this combination makes it looks like a renault scala hatch. The rear end is also similar to mixing of baleno, polo, datsun go, and old swift. They should provide their own design language.

Next Generation Maruti Suzuki Swift (3rd Gen 2017/18)

First Sketches of the new upcoming Maruti Suzuki Swift & Swift Sport (3rd Geneartion) has been leaked. A dealer lever conference was held in France where a limited number of Suzuki customers were shown these sketches for initial feedback. The new Swift resembles the current generation from the side profile whereas the front and rear have undergone massive changes. The design looks more angular now with new head and tail lamps and features DRLs. The best part is the interior which is completely new & sporty. It features a completely new flat bottom steering, touch screen infotainment system and circular dials. Maruti is expected to use the 1.2L Dualjet K-C Series engine for the standard variants, 1.0L Boosterjet engine for the RS variant & 1.4L Boosterjet engine for the Sport variant, whereas a new 1.5L diesel is expected to power this hatchback. This hatchback is also expected to feature the Maruti Suzuki SHVS (Smart Hybrid Vehicle by Suzuki) in order to reduce the carbon footprint and improve efficiency. The overall dimensions are expected to be similar to the current generation Swift but the width is expected to increase and be similar to the Baleno. This is an important model for India as the current generation Swift which is around 5 years old is still the best selling Premium hatchback, also the next generation Dzire & Ertiga will be based on this Swift. Expected to release in the festive season of 2017. This Swift is expected to be a major upgrade for both the 1st and the 2nd generation Swift owners. This car will be slotted below the Baleno in India. The Baleno will be marketed as a family hatchback whereas the Swift will be marketed as a performance hatchback. EXCITED!! [:D]

Source: Paultan (Next-gen Suzuki Swift, Swift Sport renders leak online)

Attachments

Last edited:

The headlamp are from datsun and the Front grill directly pick up from same car

Re: Next Generation Maruti Suzuki Swift (3rd Gen 2017/18)

First Sketches of the new upcoming Maruti Suzuki Swift & Swift Sport (3rd Geneartion) has been leaked. A dealer lever conference was held in France where a limited number of Suzuki customers were shown these sketches for initial feedback. The new Swift resembles the current generation from the side profile whereas the front and rear have undergone massive changes. The design looks more angular now with new head and tail lamps and features DRLs. The best part is the interior which is completely new & sporty. It features a completely new flat bottom steering, touch screen infotainment system and circular dials. Maruti is expected to use the 1.2L Dualjet K-C Series engine for the standard variants, 1.0L Boosterjet engine for the RS variant & 1.4L Boosterjet engine for the Sport variant, whereas a new 1.5L diesel is expected to power this hatchback. This hatchback is also expected to feature the Maruti Suzuki SHVS (Smart Hybrid Vehicle by Suzuki) in order to reduce the carbon footprint and improve efficiency. The overall dimensions are expected to be similar to the current generation Swift but the width is expected to increase and be similar to the Baleno. This is an important model for India as the current generation Swift which is around 5 years old is still the best selling Premium hatchback, also the next generation Dzire & Ertiga will be based on this Swift. Expected to release in the festive season of 2017. This Swift is expected to be a major upgrade for both the 1st and the 2nd generation Swift owners. This car will be slotted below the Baleno in India. The Baleno will be marketed as a family hatchback whereas the Swift will be marketed as a performance hatchback. EXCITED!! [:D]

Source: Paultan (Next-gen Suzuki Swift, Swift Sport renders leak online)
There is already a thread up and active for this topic ji. Kindly post further updates in that thread.

Re: Next Generation Maruti Suzuki Swift (3rd Gen 2017/18)

Yeah, but the other thread is shared between Swift & the Dzire. Wanted to have a thread dedicated to Swift only.

Its only my view. The headlamps are veri similar to hyundai's fluidic style, as one in i10. Datsun's grill is different from this. This grill become wider to below. But the datsun's grill is like a diamond structure shape head. Yes, the red coloured is complete duplicate of datsun. I was talking about the white one.

Last edited:

I don't think these are scooped pictures, these may be some one's Photoshoped photos. MSIL making huge changes to YSD details may be out end of next year. Last year dzire sold 23700 with this ugly avatar.

-suryaputhra

I agree. I always held that once you buy a car, you spend more time inside. Rather than do something with the Swift / dzire, MS should update the car with standard airbags, ABS, ESP and put in better ICE. I have never ever heard someone say the wont go for the Swift /dzire just because it looks bad, even ehen that someone is buying another car

Ameyam

Re: Next Generation Swift & Dzire Launch By 2017

WOW!!! the rendering from rushlane looks drool worthy.[clap]. especially love the aggressive front.. i just wish the Next generation Swift Sport makes its way to India

Top Bottom