Next Generation Mahindra Scorpio Priced at Rs.7.98 Lakh (Coverage: Pg 28)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per some automotive sites, Mahindra sold 6060 Scorpio's in last month.

but till date i have seen only three of them[surprise], that too in mumbai city!!

also a message for TAI team, other forums published a nice review of New gen Scorpio that shared by mahindra on Scorpio FB page. Why there is no review from TAI team?

also a message for TAI team, other forums published a nice review of New gen Scorpio that shared by mahindra on Scorpio FB page. Why there is no review from TAI team?
Because the one that is going to come up from the side of TAI is going to be the best one and most detailed one. Unhiding many facts those are never mentioned by many who are more into the race of being in front but never in the race for being the most detailed.
Keep waiting, the fruit will be sweet!!

I am sure something is being cooked somewhere.

350Z

Core Team
You're spot on Vipul. Iron Rock has tested the Scorpio for almost a week and he's working on the review as I type this. I can vouch this wait will be well-worth it.

Drive Safe,
350Z

One of my close friend replaced his old Scorpio with the new s10, but after initial few days he noticed some grumbling noise coming from the engine bay. We took the vehicle to service center and the representative took a test drive but he couldn't conclude what was wrong with the car so he called his senior mechanic and he too took a test drive but no results. They recorded a video and sent it to their factory and got a immediate response from them, they were asked to replace tha whole transmission, they kept the vehicle for two days and gave it back but still the noise is present but it has dampened a bit but still its noticeable. Need some regarding what to do they are now suggesting to replace the whole engine at no cost. But the vehicle is just 20 days old.

i have sent a mail to mahindra , with a bunch of complaints , i will wait till monday , if they did'n reply by that time , i will share the details with TAI

Because the one that is going to come up from the side of TAI is going to be the best one and most detailed one.
You're spot on Vipul. Iron Rock has tested the Scorpio for almost a week and he's working on the review as I type this. I can vouch this wait will be well-worth it.
TAI was prompt and extensively covering when the new generation Mahindra Scorpio launched. TAI got two ownership experiences progressing where others don't have.

1. rohit_navigator http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/ownership-reviews/19002-mahindra-scorpio-s10-white-introducing-beastly-pegasus-jr.html

2. shijose2002 http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/ownership-reviews/18897-new-generation-mahindra-scorpio-s10-buying-ownership-review.html

TAI was prompt and extensively covering when the new generation Mahindra Scorpio launched. TAI got two ownership experiences progressing where others don't have.
With absolutely no offence intended, lets make the best use of whatever source of information is available to us. Im sure there are members who are here on this forum and on so called "other" one as well. Striving to make ourselves better is good but no knowledge is wasted, Whether we get it here or by "others". [clap] . Getting into a rat race wont serve no purpose mate. My personal opinion

i have sent a mail to mahindra , with a bunch of complaints , i will wait till monday , if they did'n reply by that time , i will share the details with TAI
That is bad. Sorry to hear but I believe Mahindra will take care of whatever issues you may have with your new vehicle. You must have received reply from Mahindra or your A.S.S by now. Hope everything gets addressed to your satisfaction soon.

Please do update here the happenings for the benefit of other NG Scorpio owners !

what kind of nosie was that... even i have noticed a strange noise in my new scorpio s10. The nosie comes when the car is in slow speed as if the silencer is loose, it disappears as the speed build up.

Got some nice gifts from Mahindra.
1) Mahindra XUV5OO Scale model
2) Mahindra XUV5OO T-shirt
3) Mahindra Scorpio Coffee Table book & 4 Scorpio Scale Models (2 Brown & 2 Black)

Adding few Snaps!! [:D]

Attachments

First gift i received from mahindra is scale model of XUV5OO which came as gift for participating in Mahindra XUV5OO contest on facebook.

Second one again came from Mahindra XUV5OO team for same reason.

I wanted to gift scale model of Scorpio to my cousin brother who also a mahindra fan, so i contacted mahindra as their www.mahindraautomotivestore.giftzone.co.in site was down. They took my address & sent me Scorpio coffee table book & 4 Scorpio scale models.

You can buy mahindra merchandise on www.mahindraautomotivestore.giftzone.co.in

Hey,
Did you get the issue sorted out? Waiting to hear from you. I am not having any issues so far with the vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom