Next Generation 2012 Honda CR-V Officially Revealed

350Z

Core Team
The wait is now over. Honda has officially revealed New CR-V at Los Angeles Motor Show. The car is powered by 2.4L i-VTEC 4 cylinder engine that produces 185hp and 163 lb-ft of torque. And some of the latest features includes: Multi-Angle Rearview Camera, One-Touch Power Moonroof with Tilt Feature, Touch screen Multi-Information Display, Pandora internet radio interface, Bluetooth HandsFreeLink phone interface, DVD Rear Entertainment System and Eco Assist.

012012cr-vex-lawd.jpg

022012cr-vex-lawd.jpg

052012cr-vex-lawd.jpg

242012cr-vex-lawd.jpg

282012cr-vex-lawd.jpg

442012cr-vex-lawd.jpg

462012cr-vex-lawd.jpg

502012cr-vex-lawd.jpg

632012cr-vex-lawd.jpg

682012cr-vex-lawd.jpg
Pictures Source: Autoblog.com

Drive Safe,
350Z

Awesome. Never expected the actual production model to be this good. The new face is looking great, but the rear is looking too Volvo'ish.

350Z

Core Team
I am also pleased with the looks of New CR-V but it has lost those sharp and stylish curves (on front) of its predecessor.

Honda-CR-V_2010_1024x768_wallpaper_01.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

zengetz

Suspended
Good to see the new Honda CRV. The interiors looks comfy but the overall outer shape has made it way too sober IMHO

akit

Suspended
I heard the 2012 Honda CRV debut is at the Orange County Auto Show (which started on Thursday 9/22/2011). Anyone have any pics? The Honda website only has exterior pics.

Hi all
AMG thanks for the update but this model is not so impressive specially rear side and its quit similar to old CR-v. I had few update on this new CR-V--

The interiors, the layout is designed to offer more space with enough room in all three rows for a comfortable seating arrangement for 7 passengers. The dashboard is quite impressive with minimum number of buttons well-laid out to render an immaculate picture. The three spoke power steering is endowed with the audio and navigation controls to aid the driver while concentrating on the road ahead. Two display screen are proffered in the car, one to keep track of the entertainment system and the other for the navigation purpose.

Apart from the four-wheel drive automatic version, a manual gearbox option and front-wheel drive options should be included. The USA-bound 2012 Honda CR-V has a 2.4 L petrol engine to power the unit, while another engine option of 2.6 L petrol engine was also reported earlier. The auto major will include a diesel engine option for the European and the India-bound SUV.

for the indian markets it really needs a stonking diesel powerhouse coupled with a auto box , add 3 rows of seats and pricing comparable to fortuner(never gonna happen with cbu) and honda have a winner in their hands!! is that asking too much ?

for the indian markets it really needs a stonking diesel powerhouse coupled with a auto box , add 3 rows of seats and pricing comparable to fortuner(never gonna happen with cbu) and honda have a winner in their hands!! is that asking too much ?
Hi Iron Rock
see at present there are many SUV and XUV;s are present in the Indian market like Fortuner, Endeavor, Pajero, Yati and the most recent and most liked by the people of India is Mahindra XUV500 as its price range is attracting to the people. So CR-V has to face very tough competition in the market and specially from the XUV500.

Hi Vikas I own an XUV too and have shared my buying experience in the ownership thread - by the above i only meant what honda ought to do to even have a chance , with a cbu petrol crv right now they have no chance!!

Top Bottom