Next Gen TVS Apache RTR. Your Expectations?

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys,Bharath Here,I just caught hold of this when I was surfing the Internet,TVS is going to release the Next Gen Apache RTR 160 and 180,180 ABS on Mid 2015.It is said,BMW has helped Extensively in Improving the NVH,Better Overall Build Quality,Improve Seats,Seating Cushion as their First Priority and Finally Bring in Some Performance Upgrades (We are Talking about 3-5 Bhp Increase !) on all The 3 RTRs.In Hardware,The 3 RTRs is said to Bring in Electronic Fuel Injection,Triple Spark,4 Valves per Cylinder.Prices will be affected by Rs.5K on all the 3 RTRs And Most Importantly,It will have a TVS-BMW Badge !! [clap]

According to me,Now we are Talking !! An RTR 180 ABS producing 20-21 Bhp,Priced under a Lakh,with Much Better Build Quality and with BMW's Brains !! This is going to Scare the hell out of R15 and the Pulsar 200 NS.

Please Post in your Comments too

Thank you

I too expecting as you are but Triple Spark may NOT come as it is Bajaj's patented technology. TVS already had tgat experience with their bike 'Flame'. TVS was planning to launch this bike with two spark plugs but Bajaj filed a case against TVS and Flame came with a single spark plug.

Thread Starter #3
I also heard that all those 3 New Apache RTRs will come with a Brand-new BMW Engineered 6 Speed Gearbox.But,The Court has allowed TVS to use 2 Spark plugs Later on.But No Probs,2 Spark Plugs are more than Enough for the RTR !

Top Bottom