Mahindra Scorpio-N Launched

Heartiest congratulations. A set of nice alloys will make it look a stunner. Do share more images and consider creating an ownership review as well. Happy motoring.

Drive Safe,
350Z
I too like the look of alloys but I always have a feeling that the steel wheels can be more resilient given the abuse our roads dish out. I will definitely strive to start a ownership review at the earliest.

Finally after a lot of Dilly dallying over an year we finally decided to bite the bullet and finalized Scorpio N Z8 DSL AT. Decided to purchase a true SUV Diesel car before they disappear from the planet earth and more importantly my active years decrease as time passes by hastened us to this decision.Will be getting next month.

Financially this will not be a wise decision,but at times experience in one's life cannot be equated to money and time gone by will not come back.

Will be keeping my Whitee Global Ford Fiesta till it's Life time of 15 years.That car is irreplaceable,it has completed 1,20,000 kms without any problem. The after sales service has been excellent from Ford.But the A S S from Mahindra I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Already I am experiencing the Mahindra "famed" sales service attitude of the sales advisor even before the purchase of the Vehicle,my SA Peter working at India Garage Bangalore is least interested in dealing with me.He always acts as if he is doing a favour to me,that too when purchasing a >20 lakh vehicle.

Invariably I have to call for the updates,and does not pass on the information,and informs me only when I call him back,which resulted in me calling the higherups who responded immediately.

The ownership experience does not look good.The product Scorpio N is excellent but the ASS, going by the above experience does not.

My Vehicle has been shipped as per SA, expected in 4 to 5 Days.I have changed the Varient to Z8 DSL AT, since this will be my last built on frame, Diesel Automatic true SUV, I opted for the higher variant and will be keeping it for a long time to come.

Zero crash test rating for the Scorpio N by the ANCAP is bit disconcerting, since I am about take delivery of my N, kindly throw a light about this one.

Last edited:

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
It received zero stars because it doesn't have ADAS.
I don't know why they even tested the car.
It's similar to the polo. It received zero stars because of no airbags and received 4 stars after adding just two.

Don't worry. Safety is 5 stars.

I just crossed 6k kms in my Z2 D. I'm in the process of mounting aux lights and horn in my car. People who have mounted aux lights and extra horns, please share the way you have mounted them and how you attached the trigger wire of the relay to the car without cutting.

signal-2024-01-11-07-16-01-756-3.jpg

signal-2024-01-27-19-04-12-460.jpg

IMG_20240128_162211_556.jpg

Last edited:

Top Bottom