Next-Gen Hyundai Xcent Spied

Thread Starter #1
hyundai0.jpg

hyundai0.jpg

The second-gen Hyundai Xcent has recently been spotted testing fort the first time. Although the sub-4m sedan was heavily camouflaged, it gave us a fair idea of how the new-gen sedan will look.
Upfront, the new Xcent looks similar to the next-gen i20 and the new Sonata. It gets an updated iteration of Hyundai’s cascading grille with honeycomb finish. The new bumper features triangular housing for fog lamps, which appears to be projector units. The headlamps on the new Xcent look largely similar to the units seen on the current model. However, it might get projector units this time around. At the back, the 2020 Xcent features new tail lamps with LED inserts and also the number plate has now been moved to the bumper.

Source:ACI

Thread Starter #2
Hyundai Xcent successor spied in India, to be launched in 2020

hyundai-xcent-successor-rear-three-quarters-spy-sh-ff5a.jpg

hyundai-xcent-successor-front-three-quarters-spy-s-7584.jpg

The Hyundai Xcent successor will be a three-box version of the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios. The spy shots seen here suggest that it will have a front-end very similar to that of this hatchback. Its main differentiator at the front will be the honeycomb pattern of the Cascading grille.
On the sides, the all-new sedan’s greenhouse will be in the same sportier shape as that of the hatchback, although some might find the old sedan’s simplistic avatar better-suited because of the restricted dimensions. At the rear, there will be a newly designed boot lid in a cleaner form, thanks to the license plate indentation having been repositioned to the bumper. The new combination lamps will be edgier and include LED tail lights reminiscent of the Audi A4.
The interior design and equipment of the Hyundai Xcent successor will be mostly the same as that of the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios. There may be some additional features inside the sedan, though, such as a rear armrest for instance. The colour-coding may also be different, more on the elegant side.
Hyundai will sell the Xcent successor with the BS-VI 1.2L Kappa petrol engine and the BS-VI U2 1.2L diesel engine of the Grand i10 Nios. Reportedly, the petrol engine and the diesel engine will come in the tuning of 81 BHP/114 Nm and 74 BHP/190 Nm. Transmission choices will be 5-speed manual and 5-speed automated manual. The latter will be available even with the diesel engine.

The Hyundai Xcent will continue being produced alongside its successor. However, it will be produced only for commercial sales then.

Source:ACI

Top Bottom