Next Gen. 2013 Suzuki SX4 Spied on Test

Re: 2013 Suzuki SX4 Spyshots

Those were good pics. The car is a Suzuki [logo], but the rear looks like a hatch. It can be the SX4 hatch, which is currently on sale in some foreign countries. It should be a hit in India, provided they price and place it well.

The SX4 hatch:
SX4 f.jpg
SX4 r.jpg

Any suggestions?

Thread Starter #3

Those were good pics. The car is a Suzuki [logo], but the rear looks like a hatch. It can be the SX4 hatch, which is currently on sale in some foreign countries. It should be a hit in India, provided they price and place it well.

Any suggestions?
I don't think it's the same car. You can see the difference in the front grill for both the cars. And in the pics the rear doesn't look appealing.

Also it is quite early to predict whether the car will be a hit or not in India. it depends on the looks, performance, upgrades comparing to the current SX4 and especially the interiors. And on top the Price of the car.

Yes, I also think that it is too early to predict. The car will have some modifications here and there to suit it to the Indian conditions. The rear headlights look bulging.

For me the alloys doesn't blend with the car. Also the rear is not much impressive, current one looks better (after-all looks are subjective [;)])

BTW scratching my head how would it look after adding the boot [roll]

Top Bottom