NEXA Experience!! Joke? Disgust? Poor Experience at NEXA Gurgaon

Thread Starter #16
Was never a fan of MSIL but their numbers do amaze me
Sirji they make competitive and super reliable products after all. It's just that they are new to this segment where the customer needs attention and they are like "here is the car, go and have a look at it".

Thankfully for our first car purchase i was determined that it wouldn't be a maruti.
Indeed, first car purchase needs to be special and neither Maruti nor NEXA know how to make that experience special.

Today came across an article about a crashed baleno where only one passenger survived only to succumb to injuries on it's way to hospital.For a premium car(tag) waiting for it's NCAP ratings with these reports doesn't seem NEXA heading anywhere.
Baleno doesn't interest me a bit. Instead of a Baleno with airbags; I will any day go for an i20 even without airbags.

Actually most of the MSIL cars are made for the cost & the buying experience for these car is usually compatible with the cost.
Now same has plagued NEXA too.

Being high selling cars, flaws in the sales experience gets camouflaged due to same. MSIL 's own follow up of customer care(which you also came across) also helps them staying covered.
Point is that the buyer from tier II or tier III cities doesn't bother the experience and the informed buywer who can afford 10 lac cars is not interested in Maruti or NEXA.

If customer is too questioning or fussy, the dealer prefers to dispose of or stay away from the particular customer . If a customer exposes their car or the knowledge of the staff in presence of other customers ,they give excuses such as. 'manager is out of station' , 'an email is sent to MSIL',' I Will let you know once I get to talk with manager or MSIL'., 'sir. Maruti sales best cars & Maruti car is best seller' etc.
In my case they haven't bothered to even attend [frustration]

It is after long time they have came across a market dud despite being a good product and are getting exposed.
It looks like they are getting exposed badly too. There are complains of delay in delivery and what not. NEXA needs enthusiastic managers and sales people but they have the ones who work for money but not for their satisfaction.

Anyways, till MSIL themselves keep meticulous follow up of the custemers concerns, they don't have anything to worry.
They don't; it's just that their products are reliable enough for not getting them caught.

I am wondering what Nexa means. They should have named it NEXT. Whoever goes to have a look at their World's Best Most Innovative creation is given 2 minutes. After 2 minutes NEXT please.
For me it has become NEXT only :biggrin:

Hmm. I did multiple calls to a local "NEXA" dealership and nobody picked up.The number given was a mobile number and no call was returned from their side.I did then a web enquiry.Nothing happened. So there goes the nexa sale experience.Now coming back to service side,don't be in a dream that there is going to be a super luxury service centre.There are no Nexa service centres,it is the same age old maruti service centres who are going to service these so called 'premium' cars.
+100
The DNA still remains the same.

I pass by a Nexa showroom everyday. Its parking area touches the busy road at East of Kailash in Delhi. All it takes would be one mistake on the part of an autowalla to dent the new cars waiting for ownership. People driving out with their brand new cars from this Nexa showroom have a higher chance of getting into a lot of inconvenience. I have been here once to check out the Baleno. It was chaotic, far from the 'premium' ads they had run on teevee. It appears that Nexa is a lot like SBI when the bank ran new ad campaigns to target urban areas. But products and services remained the same. Walk into any SBI and it's still the plain ol' SBI.
The DNA thingy sirji, these guys can change their outfit but how will they change their inner self?

Nexa-in my head was a bad step taken by MSIL as it shows that the cars like swift, ciaz and others are not premium? Or the customers are not?
Same is my thought sirji. I personally will any day pick a Swift over a Baleno. Swift felt better built to me and the sharp turn in of the Swift is what the Baleno can never match in terms of handling. BTW even the dashboard also flexes in Baleno. I remember a TD in which I kept my hand on the dash above glovebox and the dash was flexing like it's made of cardboard even at gentle pressing. Jokers (RMs'?) at NEXA will call that a safety feature though "Saarji our dash is like rubber; it won't hurt you" [lol]

I remember the reply from Hyundai when asked any comments on Nexa introduction(read somewhere) that all the customers are premium and important to us and our sales team treat them Exactly the way it should be(read premium). They are already well trained and the showrooms are already up to the mark.[
Indeed they sell everything from Eon to Santa-Fe under same roof and even Santa-Fe also must be doing better numbers than S-Cross 1.6 IMO.

Well I had a completely different experience in NEXA (@ Mahadevpura, Outer Ring Road Bangalore).
Me and my uncle had visited the showroom about a month ago.
We were received by a staff member upon entry. The place was packed. Everyone were being taken care of by an assistant. The crew were over enthusiastic and explained each and every feature in the demo car. They had two S -Cross alphas and a baleno. They had separate crew for test drives and even they were well informed and promptly answered all questions during the drive. He wasnt even a wee bit reluctant to drive an extra mile! After reaching the showroom he explained about the smartplay system in detail! They handed over brochures to my uncle and we exchanged pleasantries.
Oh! They had 5 rupee 5 stars and MASALA CASHEW!!! instead of 'Kacche Aam Ka Copy'!!!!

Thread Starter #20
In that case the NEXA you visited is an exception. Gurgaon one would have been an exception if only this ones offered ignorance to customers but the story is same nearly everywhere.

I even came across a person who was frustrated because of the false promises and no clarification over delivery date for his Baleno. So we can assume (no conclude) that most of the NEXA dealers are giving a poor experience only.

Trust me, it is one off case for you, idsi2005!! Even after numerous calls and meet, I am yet to receive the brochure, forget about TD! Even during S-Cross, they were kinda ok, but with baleno launch, they become their old self.

Maruti are into the process of making their (dhobi ghat) into automised laundry.lol
Nothing has changed into the maruti dealers attitudes and i do not even see that happening in near future.You buy a maruti alto 800 or S Cross 1.6 range car, they are going tobe the same ways.One exceptional case we may hear from member who experienced different and real good experience from Nexa showrooms.
They need tobe trained for the basics of sales team, come in choose our vehicle and buy, we dont need to getup from our chairs attitude has never changed from the time we brought maruti 800 till today that i see in their showrooms.

Idsi2005 : Even my experience was great at NEXA Faridabad (that ginger hotel one! [lol]).

Went in at early hours, was greeted by an RM who was walking around cars parked outside NEXA (due to lack of work?) and there were not much customers in the showroom. He explained both the cars available and then asked us which one we were interested in (strange!). Went for a quick TD and after that, he explained about the features (with a demo of each feature). He listened patiently to all our conditions and then reverted accurate information after discussing with his senior. Good thing was that the RM was an enthusiast (and knew about TAI) and had good knowledge about cars.

Overall the experience was good, nothing premium except that the SAs were more professional looking and more knowledgeable about the cars but it was as good as a normal Maruti dealership.

This showroom had 10 Rupee 5 Star, yeah! [evil]

Idsi2005 : Even my experience was great at NEXA Faridabad (that ginger hotel one! [lol]).

Went in at early hours, was greeted by an RM who was walking around cars parked outside NEXA (due to lack of work?) and there were not much customers in the showroom. He explained both the cars available and then asked us which one we were interested in (strange!). Went for a quick TD and after that, he explained about the features (with a demo of each feature). He listened patiently to all our conditions and then reverted accurate information after discussing with his senior. Good thing was that the RM was an enthusiast (and knew about TAI) and had good knowledge about cars.

Overall the experience was good, nothing premium except that the SAs were more professional looking and more knowledgeable about the cars but it was as good as a normal Maruti dealership.

This showroom had 10 Rupee 5 Star, yeah! [evil]
Hey ice_wise, i hope all NEXAs change their attitude so as to offer customer experiences like that of ours. As a Maruti fan, i cant accept the fact that there are so many negative remarks.
And yes, i dont think normal MSIL showroom staff have an ignorant attitude.

Even I also had good experience from RM, Till booking I was dealing with Snr. RM and for delivery and after support I dealt with Jnr. RM from his team. To my surprise jnr. RM was more enthusiastic and eager to tell every feature about car while giving delivery. Even this guy helped me to get my car registered on priority basis when I told him I need to travel out of state and can’t drive with temp. registration number. (There was huge 4000 waiting at RTO in Diwali as RTO was closed for 3-4 days in Diwali). He also helped me to get my refund quickly.

Even after 1st servicing (different showroom/different SA), SA called me 3 times in 3 consecutive weeks just to check if there is any issue after servicing.

The thing is every time I called them early in the morning around 10:30 am when they are fresh ,free and with less crowd and they will handle all your queries. Also they will have whole day ahead to work on your issues/concerns when you contact them early in the morning.

By the way this showroom had sandwiches, apple juice , tea/coffee and some mangola/Mazza kind of drink. Every visit I tried different thing. [:)]

Even I also had good experience from RM, Till booking I was dealing with Snr. RM and for delivery and after support I dealt with Jnr. RM from his team. To my surprise jnr. RM was more enthusiastic and eager to tell every feature about car while giving delivery. Even this guy helped me to get my car registered on priority basis when I told him I need to travel out of state and can’t drive with temp. registration number. (There was huge 4000 waiting at RTO in Diwali as RTO was closed for 3-4 days in Diwali). He also helped me to get my refund quickly.

Even after 1st servicing (different showroom/different SA), SA called me 3 times in 3 consecutive weeks just to check if there is any issue after servicing.

The thing is every time I called them early in the morning around 10:30 am when they are fresh ,free and with less crowd and they will handle all your queries. Also they will have whole day ahead to work on your issues/concerns when you contact them early in the morning.

By the way this showroom had sandwiches, apple juice , tea/coffee and some mangola/Mazza kind of drink. Every visit I tried different thing. [:)]
Well, now sandwiches are an exception!!!
Its a very good gesture to call you after services. They used to do that with my swift and now my Ciaz. They call twice to check on niggles if any. But no niggles so far!
Well i guess this thread is useful for customers who want to know which NEXA outlet has good ambience and also good food. LOL. [lol]

Last edited:
Are nexa sold cars serviced in ms service centres ?
yes, you can get your NEXA car serviced at any Maruti authorized service centers.
They have separate service bays and technicians trained for NEXA cars. Just try to avoid weekends for servicing as its crowded. If you cant avoid weekends due to work then I would suggest to call them 2-3 days prior and take appointment . That will save your time.

So Nexa servicing is all about avoiding weekends & getting service done on working days!

Why can't they give special preference to Nexa cars on weekends?

Thread Starter #30
^^Because till now it was only S Cross and they could easily get one out of 8-10 service bays for S Cross. Now there is a mass market Baleno too and hence at least 2 service bays will be needed.

OT: My Polo had some issue with rear power window (I guess someone tried to push down the opened window real hard in the parking as I forgot to roll that one up last time) and then I discovered more than 50 service bays are there at VW Gurgaon. Additionally the issue got resolved within 5 minutes and off course free of cost.

Last edited:

Top Bottom