Newest Member Here

Thread Starter #1
[clap]Hello guys I'm CarLoverJosh and I have a Skoda Rapid 2012 ambition diesel and a Toyota Etios 2012 GD variant. Looking forward to the best automotive info site in india.[:D]

Welcome onboard carloverjosh.

You have got two cars those are simply poles apart. BTW, I am also having one Skoda and one Toyota in my garage - that makes you my brand brother :stupid:

In fact both of us own a 1.4l D-4D!! :stupid: again

Thread Starter #7
Lol I guess it does Vipul. Happy to have a brand brother already. Well which Skoda are you referring to? Well proud to already have a friend like you welcoming me on this forum. Btw how old is your etios? Mine is a 2012 make.

Well, I have one big joint family and need to commute increase. Even I plan to have an used Diesel car next year. :D
Oh ok well do visit carwale.com for great classifieds. Ask my anything about any doubt you have regarding buying which car and I shall be more than happy to answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
@carloverjosh:
I am also happy to have a brand brother like you. Well, in terms of cars am equipped with a Laura(from where the TSi comes) and a Corolla D-4D on the name of Skoda and Toyota respectively.

Thread Starter #9
Well like you said you have two cars which are poles apart. A practical super comfortable with a sluggish engine the corolla and a maniac car the Laura Tsi. A perfect mix up. Take care of the Beauty and the Beast.

Thread Starter #10
Hey guys come on keep the welcomes coming [:D]
No on else posted anything [frustration]
Planning to do my detailed ownership review of the Rapid ( beast) and Etios ( ugly duckling)

Thread Starter #12
Welcome on board CLJ if i can call[:D] and have a great stay ahead.
Looking forward to see your wheels and your ownership thread.
Thanks a lot! Sure you can call me that. Just not getting enough time to make the review in one go. Have some serious work coming up. Will try and post it on Saturday or so. There is a good chance i may complete it today.

Top Bottom