Newbie - Trying To Be a TAI-ger

Thread Starter #1
Hi friends, I love cars from the time when there were only 2 i.e. Premier Padmini and Ambassador. Besides I was familiar with the Jeep my father used.

I love two wheelers, used bikes before marriage [;)] switched to automatic scooter after that; you know the daily chores of carrying goods from the market.

Given below is little bit more about me:

> Hobbies: Hindustani classical and semi classical music, Driving, Computer technology, new automobile technologies, I like varieties of food but intake has reduced with age [:)]

> Occupation: Professional

> Hometown / current location: Hometown is Cuttack, Odisha and living in Hyderabad for last 10 years.

> Vehicles owned: Bajaj Boxer, Bajaj Kristal, Wagon-R LXi 2008, Suzuki Swish 125

> driven: Wagon-R, Honda Amaze, Honda Mobilio, Etios Liva, Ford Figo, Santro Automatic, Ambassador, Mahindra Jeep.

> wish to own (And why?): Honda Mobilio Diesel. I drove it recently and I loved the steering and low end grunt. Also I have been driving my Wagon-R for 7 years now, need to upgrade as kids are growing up. Also I wish to go on long drives in future.

Top Bottom