Newbie Here !!!

Thread Starter #1
Hi there to all fellow TAI-gers
Its pleasure to be part of the community [cheers]
I am a S/w Engineer, currently located in New Delhi and native of Andhra Pradesh

Currently I drive --
Pulsar 220 for commuting to office
Honda Accord for weekend drives

Also, I have gone through many threads before joining and I appreciate the mods in keeping up the quality of the forum
Hope to have nice time with fellow forum members

happy riding [drive]

350Z

Core Team
Hi there to all fellow TAI-gers
Its pleasure to be part of the community. I am a S/w Engineer, currently located in New Delhi and native of Andhra Pradesh
Hello neighbor! Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. Hope to see your active participation in the interesting discussions around.

Honda Accord for weekend drives
That's one of my all-time favorite cars and that too in a color which perhaps suits it best. What variant is yours?

Do share some pictures and consider writing an ownership review. Have a pleasant experience on the forum.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Hello neighbor! Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. Hope to see your active participation in the interesting discussions around.
Thank you 350Z

That's one of my all-time favorite cars and that too in a color which perhaps suits it best. What variant is yours?
Yeah , sure its a great car , mine is 2.4 VTi MT model. Its a Pre-owned car which I bought recently, Delhi has got very huge market of Pre-owned [clap]

AMG

Suspended
I too love the accord, and in the same colour too, but I'm scared to buy one because of the horrendous FE.

PS: Welcome aboard.

Welcome onboard and have a pleasant stay.
Looking forward to hear more about your p220 as well as accord.Do share your review in its related thread.

Thread Starter #7
I wish it was a V6[evil]
Yeah , they say V6 is lot more powerful than V4 one , but I hope I could use atleast mine to its full potential on our roads [;)]

Welcome onboard and have a pleasant stay.
Looking forward to hear more about your p220 as well as accord.Do share your review in its related thread.
Thank you Vijay and sure I would share my experiences in coming days

I too love the accord, and in the same colour too, but I'm scared to buy one because of the horrendous FE.

PS: Welcome aboard.
Thanks AMG , and yeah FE is bad , but I am managing since its not my main ride [:)]

350Z

Core Team
Yeah , sure its a great car , mine is 2.4 VTi MT model. Its a Pre-owned car which I bought recently, Delhi has got very huge market of Pre-owned
Accord is one of the most desirable cars in pre-owned car market. How many kms has it clocked so far?

Yeah , they say V6 is lot more powerful than V4 one , but I hope I could use atleast mine to its full potential on our roads
It's a straight four. Not V4. :smile:

Thanks AMG , and yeah FE is bad , but I am managing since its not my main ride
I considered a used Accord before buying Fiesta but backed off due to maintenance concerns. It'll be good to know about same directly from owner. Keep us posted.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yeah , they say V6 is lot more powerful than V4 one , but I hope I could use atleast mine to its full potential on our roads [;)]
Older the wine, better it is.
If yours is an older one then the car is simply a hoot to drive with more bias towards fun to drive factor and performance then luxury(later versions shifted more towards luxury). Although it hasn't got a 'V' type engine but its still a 4, in line 4 with variable valve timing. The 2.4l unit is ballastic and can take the car straight to 220kph - if road allows.

Rest drive safe, no need to check the full potential of the car on the Delhi roads. Yamuna expressway seems to be a good playground but strict speed limit as well as concrete surface(especially the scary noises the tires make at any speeds near or above 150 kph) makes it a sane decision to keep in limits.

Thread Starter #10
Accord is one of the most desirable cars in pre-owned car market. How many kms has it clocked so far?

It's a straight four. Not V4. :smile:
Currently clocked 60k
and thanks for correcting , i thought its obvious [embarass]
I do not have much technical knowledge of internals , just another enthusiast who go through all auto-forums whenever gets free time in office

Rest drive safe, no need to check the full potential of the car on the Delhi roads.
Also , me being new to driving (yes , Accord is my 1st car ) may not extract complete potential of the car , but I heard/read a lot of good things about its abilities.
Will take it for a ride once I hone my driving skills [evil]

Also , me being new to driving (yes , Accord is my 1st car ) may not extract complete potential of the car , but I heard/read a lot of good things about its abilities.
Will take it for a ride once I hone my driving skills [evil]
Accord is your first car!![surprise]
Anyone recommended it to you or you bought it based on your own desire?
I'd like to know what are your initial impressions about the car and what do you feel about it?

Right now only one advise from my side: Don't let your RPM needle go past 3000 in this car until you have an experience of at least 2500 kms and past 4000 kms until you have an experience of at least 5000 kms.
After that, don't let the needle fell below 4000[evil]

Thread Starter #12
Accord is your first car!!
Anyone recommended it to you or you bought it based on your own desire?
I'd like to know what are your initial impressions about the car and what do you feel about it?
My requirements are simple - power and speed. So, in my budget, initial choices were Civic and Corolla.
But for some reason, I landed up with Accord.
I will write my whole buying experience in some time future [:)]
Well , I found the car is just too big , but I got used to it now.
And thanks to NCR's traffic "sense", a novice can quickly become an expert [frustration]

Presently , it has one niggle regarding Power Steering , need to sort that out , otherwise , the car is pure pleasure to drive and I am enjoying it

Right now only one advise from my side: Don't let your RPM needle go past 3000 in this car until you have an experience of at least 2500 kms and past 4000 kms until you have an experience of at least 5000 kms.
After that, don't let the needle fell below 4000
Sure, thanks for the advice , but , I like the last line though [;)]

Top Bottom