Newbie from Mumbai!

Thread Starter #1
Hullo everyone!

I am an IT Manager from Mumbai, a Mumbaikar throughout my life apart from a few foreign stints.

My dad, being from the Tata group of companies, cars we have owned are the Tata Indica, Indigo and lately the Nano [:D]

I have been driving for close to 8 years and enjoy almost every bit of it (except rush hour of course [frustration] )

Have recently been searching for a car of my own and this is what brought me here.

Apart from driving, I like playing chess, swimming, reading and taking small outings from time to time.

Hoping to meet, talk with and mingle with the rest of the fellow TAI members in the next couple of years...

Cheers,
tripleA

Warm Welcome to TAI tripleA , Hope you have a nice stay here.
Look forward to hear more about your steeds and your driving escapades.

Best Wishes

Hello tripleA, welcome to TAI. That was a nice intro of you too.Don't worry we are here to help you and take this:[frustration] out of your mind.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance.[:)]

Hi tripleA,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Do put up pics of your Tata Trio. As for your buying query, feel free to open up a new thread. We will definitely lead you to your future car based on your requirements.
Enjoy your stay Aboard.

Cheers.

350Z

Core Team
Have recently been searching for a car of my own and this is what brought me here.
Welcome aboard. Please start up a separate topic in The Automotive Shopper Section with all the required details (Link). It would be our pleasure to assist you. :smile:

Hoping to meet, talk with and mingle with the rest of the fellow TAI members in the next couple of years...
Just curious to know why only next two years specifically?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom