Newbie at TAI

Thread Starter #1
Hello friends,

I am a newbie here at TAI. I have been searching for some good forums on automotives which is my prime interest and glad I bumped into this. I have recently bought a Dzire to gift it to my dad in India and was looking for some guidance regarding some accessories and I found this thread. I was amazed to see such like minded people here. I would be bombarding with some questions :) and hope you done mind.

Cheers

Hello friends,

I am a newbie here at TAI. I have been searching for some good forums on automotives which is my prime interest and glad I bumped into this. I have recently bought a Dzire to gift it to my dad in India and was looking for some guidance regarding some accessories and I found this thread. I was amazed to see such like minded people here. I would be bombarding with some questions :) and hope you done mind.

Cheers
Welcome tai_newbie to the forum .

Have a wonderful stay here .

Kindly start a thread in the appropriate section and all the wonderful members of this forum will help and guide you by providing suggestions .

Hello Naveen and welcome to The Automotive India!

Gifting a car to one's father is the happiest moment in one's life. You are a good son[clap].

Please visit the announcements section and get acquainted with the rules of the Forum before you start posting. Feel free to get in touch with the Moderators in case you require any assistance.

Regards,
Sam

350Z

Core Team
I am a newbie here at TAI. I have been searching for some good forums on automotives which is my prime interest and glad I bumped into this. I was amazed to see such like minded people here. I would be bombarding with some questions
Welcome to The Automotive India. Now that you’re a part of this close-knit family, do you think you will remain a 'newbie'? Hope to catch up in some discussion. Have a good time here.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello friends,

Cheers
@Naveen

Welcome to TAI family, a mass bunch of like minded members.

So nice of you gifting a Dzire to your Dad.

I am sure you will get the right guidance from TAI members for any queries connected to automotive and more

A very welcome to TAI Naveen.
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation.

Best Wishes
IR

Top Bottom