New Year Wishes to All Petrol Heads

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends,

This is Santosh from Bangalore, an IT professional, an Enthusiast when it comes to "Wheels" [:)]. I own a Pulsar 180 & Swift VXI. Loves driving, Hanging out with friends, Travelling & Photgraphy (Learner Though).. Happy to be a part of TAI. Here to know experiences of people with different wheels & to learn extensively more about wheels & its performance.. Hope to explore more going forward[:D] Wishing all a Very Happy & Prosperous New Year 2012.

[cheers]

350Z

Core Team
Greetings and Happy New Year, Santosh. Welcome to The Automotive India. We're equally glad to have you with us. Have a pleasant stay on board. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome aboard buddy! Happy new year to u too!

So which version of VXI do you own? I had one till last Nov, which I sold off [:)] It was an awesome ownership and it served my commands well!!

Thread Starter #7
Welcome aboard buddy! Happy new year to u too!

So which version of VXI do you own? I had one till last Nov, which I sold off [:)] It was an awesome ownership and it served my commands well!!
Hi,

I have 2010 March Model Swift VXI. Its My dream machine actually. Its a Owner's Pride :)[clap]

Thread Starter #15
Good to see you on TAI Santosh. Welcome!! But you are already present in the pic of my gokarna blog[;)]
yeah Roshan !! Thanks for the pics & the blog is very interesting I must say [cheers] Lets add more memorable like the same [:)] You can probably add the Goa trip too

Top Bottom