New Year. New Beginnings. Say Hello To NGTAI v2.

Vibhor - this is massive - Congratulations for this gargantuan of an effort. The research section is huge, i cant estimate how many hours of sleep were sacrificed for it.
Dharmesh - Huge thanks for your effort.

Its small baby steps like this which will take us forward, we are and always be a friendly community of automotive buffs, keep the engine on!

Congrats for bringing up the excellent looking website.

I liked the grey outline on either sides for the main page looks really good and is pretty pleasing to see.

In the same way we are expecting TAI stickers[:D]
+1 for this. Immediately I checked the merchandise section after opening the new website for some stickers, but, still under TBD.

Looking forward for new stickers.

Let me update on the stickers front :- 350Z has been trying like crazy for weeks now including paying advance money for the order but despite that the quality outcome wasnt great - we dont want to compromise on quality. In couple of cases the dealers even returned us the advance amount for some reason or the other , so its been a bummer. I know we are all eagerly waiting for it, we have printed part of the set already and 2 from the set is currently pending. We are spending enormous amount of time talking with dealers to conclude on the guarantee of quality factor - i am myself meeting a dealer later this evening - so be rest assured we are doing all that we can to expedite this process.

It shouldnt have taken this long i agree, but we are where we are due to the above reasons.

Thanks to the core team for their efforts. Really very professional looking. I am sure a lot of thought & hard work went into creating the design & outlook.

Very nice looking homepage!

Of late, I am seeing some dots like this...... under few words written in capital especially short forms such as TAI, IMO,ASAP etc. What's the reason.?

Last edited:

Top Bottom