New Year. New Beginnings. Say Hello To NGTAI v2.

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
The time has come to raise the curtains from the much, much awaited development of The Automotive India.

It’s my great pleasure on behalf of our entire team to introduce our all-new homepage layout which is an outcome of two months of continuous hard efforts.

Say Hello To NGTAI v2.

The Automotive India - Fuel For Petrol Heads

NGTAI v2.jpg

Major Highlights:

> The new website is built around with main focus on maintaining simplicity and user friendliness.

> The homepage now clearly highlights hot topics and briefs on what we have to offer (Forums, Classifieds etc).

> Our blog is back! Your regular dose of all happenings in the industry, shared in clear cut and straightforward format.

> The ‘Research’ section is the major new addition to our website. Browse through specifications of over 250+ cars & bikes.

> This initiative also makes us the first Indian automotive community to offer specifications of both, cars and bikes on a single platform.

The Research Section

Finally a website that you can rely on for accurate specifications of cars and bikes on sale in India.

Specifications and features of each model have been manually added after cross-checking from respective official websites / brochures.

Thus, significantly minimizing the chance of errors. Yet, if you do encounter one, please immediately bring it to our notice through contact us form.

Our aim with this initiative is to create a platform that offers 100% accurate specifications of all cars and bikes, which unfortunately is still scarce in Indian online media.

Research New Cars Section

2.png

Research New Bikes Section

3.png

Just click on any brand’s logo to list out their all currently available models.

The brand page of each manufacturer also features vital information such as facts, products, dealership network and contact details.

chevy.png

Further clicking on the product lists the price, specifications and features comparison along with quick facts on right.

beat.png

Enough said. It’s now time for you to explore the NGTAI v2 and let us know your feedback. We're revving and we're listening.

On a concluding note, a huge thanks to Dharmesh, Sam Dinkar and Iron Rock for lending me their support in the challenging times. [thumbsup]

Excellent job[clap]
Will write the observations soon
a small note, on right corner the search symbol says type and enter, but that is possible with a touch screen phone ??

That is an excellent job. I'm lovin it. Never noticed such big changes where on the line.
I'm sure this will draw more attention of the people to TAI. [:D]

AAAhhhhh.. Finally it is out. Was waiting for the same, since last year December.

I know how much hard work Vibhor have put in to get the site up and running.

Three cheers to Vibhor for all the hard work. [cheers]

And yes Research section is awesome. [:D]

TAI rocks. [clap]

Awesome, fantastic, and all such adjectives. Excellent job guys and of course a big round of applause for 350Z. One of the best upgrades TAI ever had.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh !! the home page is made awesome [clap], the research section is too good, kudo's to your effect TAI team and Dharmesh for his assistance[:)] Any chance of getting a Windows app.

Now the wait is for the new stickers, hope to see them during the Auto Expo. Vibhor is there any official meet during Auto Expo

Top Bottom