New White Hyundai Verna Fluidic - Snaps on Pg.3

Re: White Hyundai Verna Fluidic - Coming Soon!

Guys-Do we have any thread here which i can refer to for: I would adding some art-leather stuff for Verna, say seat covers, Steering Cover.
Second requirement would be: To have Alloy's? or not to have. If i should go for-Then suggest some pictures for it.
Should i got for upgrade of Tyre also: Current configuration would be 185 with 15" and i can move to 195. 16" (which are available in other model of Verna).
Guys help me here with pictures and reason-should i upgrade to Tyre(s) and Alloys or keep the original frames as though.
these are my seat cover.. 7k
get 16 inch alloys and broad tyres 205/55/R16.. it will look good.

Thread Starter #32

Good News! received call from dealer that car is in Transit now and i may get later this week or early next week [clap]

Thread Starter #33

Good News! I am very excited! Got call from Dealer that Car has arrived and i can come anytime to check and take delivery.
Initial Experience was great today-Visited the dealer and got the Car checked with of course help from TAI-PDI Check List. Found all ok and did all formalities.
Tomorrow is big day for Car to come home. Delivery time fixed at 11AM.
So excited-looks like i wont be able to sleep and behaving like kid who gets a new toy!

Could not get any pics today as forgot to take any camera! Will get some tomorrow and post the pics tomorrow!

Thanks everyone here for support and advice. Thanks to TAI for providing this platform.

R

Congratulations buddy , wishing you many more happy miles with the car , do keep us updated tomorrow.

Congrats raman22 for the delivery of your fluidic!!! safe driving!!!!

Thread Starter #37

Finally the car as said was home on 18th. But was so into driving it that had no time to have pics...;-)
Got some pics today and uploading them next!
Please have your valuable comments!

Thread Starter #38

Here are pics! Will not write much as pics say everything![cheers]

Attachments

Congrats buddy, Verna looks stunning in white. Needless to say the car is a gem, the stock wheelcaps appear like alloys.

Hello All,

Great to see lots of information flowing on Verna by proud owners. Expected to receive my Fluidic Verna 1.6 CRDI(White) in couple of days. Super excited. ll post pics. as soon as get my beauty. Cheers!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #45

Thanks everyone!

I would like to add here: Looking next for this car:

1- I would like to go for some anti-theft device with tracking or any similar device. No gear locks or some mechanical devices. Can some one advice and help me in this.
Should i go for it not? If yes, then which one?
2- I did not liked much the quality of sound in music system. I don't intend to spend much and don't want to have some super-duper woofer sound, but do need a decent sound quality. So what should i got for?
Only Change speakers?
Add Woofer with Amp?
If yes-what should be the change?
3-reverse parking sensors are already in this but would want to change to Display with reverse camera. What should i go for?

Though i have not fixed any budget for the above said- but think like i can spend 10k or so on each of items above-i think so, as i don't know which devices i should go for so budget i am not able to take up!
That would again be help from fellow members if they can help me with costs.
Hope to get sufficient advice from fellow experts here!
Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom