New Tyres For Chevrolet Spark

That's a nice set of alloys complimenting your red sparky..how is the ride quality with the new continentals ?
The car should definitely be feeling lighter because of the alloys and your fuel efficiency will improve too [clap]

Thread Starter #17
Yes. The car definitely feel light. The braking and handling has improved a lot. I have not checked the fuel efficiency yet.

However since the tyres are a bit thick (I think) on higher speeds with 5 people and luggage in the boot, the tyres are touching the upper base on small bumps. I think it has to do with the suspension since my car has run 36k the suspension has gone down. I will check with the service center to see if the suspension can be improved or not.

Yes. The car definitely feel light. The braking and handling has improved a lot. I have not checked the fuel efficiency yet.

However since the tyres are a bit thick (I think) on higher speeds with 5 people and luggage in the boot, the tyres are touching the upper base on small bumps. I think it has to do with the suspension since my car has run 36k the suspension has gone down. I will check with the service center to see if the suspension can be improved or not.
Hi, Thank for your great questions and your experience on search it is really helping have other Spark owners to get the right tyres and great informations and knowledge to gether and decide the right tyres to go for it.

can you share me your experience after you change the conti comfort contact cc5, is it fits for the Indian roads and it is gives good comfort and less noisy, and howe about the Durability??

I am also want to change my spark 1.0 LS 2011 model Tyre, since it's completed 32000 kilometres and it started to give me a trouble now so I want to go for change the tires, also I am thinking of two upsize one inch base because this spark less ground clearance when we travel with the five people and luggage in its getting touched on small bumps, will it be good with if you upsize the one inch, I have short listed as a Conti comfort cc5, and Michelin xm2 energy, which is the best to go for it kindly give me your update please.
Thanking you in advance.

Top Bottom