New Town...New Memories

Thread Starter #1
Hello All,
I am logging into this website after an unpardonably long hiatus(almost a year).

Meanwhile, I shifted base from Kolkata to Guwahati for my post grad studies. Then work hit me like a shovel[frustration] ...

But I had amazing fun with my ever reliable indica as trekked up and down the picturesque north east.

Here are a few snaps of cherrapunjee and shillong.

Please enjoy...critics welcome!

17a53315-fa41-458e-a8c1-f74733445915.jpg

Attachments

Amazing pics, waiting for more.
Guwahati is a beautiful place with amazing weather 365days, you are lucky to have shifted there.

Thread Starter #6
Are you using any West Bengal registered car in Guwahati? Or do you have ever find that WB based cars are targeted and harassed by the police, as out of state vehicle?

Haha! Point noted and duly sympathised sir. Yes I have noted regarding this issue, and excess rudeness towards WB registered cars (mine is a WB registered one).

But I generally get a pass from them when I show my Gauhati Medical College ID card. They don’t cause much problems then.

Where do you stay sir...if you don’t mind my asking? ☺️

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha! Point noted and duly sympathised sir. Where do u stay sir...if u don’t mind my asking?
I am a permanent resident of Cossipore, located in north Calcutta. I have been to Assam several times, though I have never needed to take my car there. I was asking because I might be taking a trip to Shillong and adjoining areas later this year, where I guessed driving my car would be a better option, considering I should be travelling with my wife and daughter.

Top Bottom