New To TAI But an Active Reader!

Thread Starter #1
Hello all, [:)]

Just thought of saying a hi before starting my posts. I recently got my Ford Ecosport delivered. I was following the threads in the AI forums from many months.

As an introduction, let me say, I'm from Bangalore, working in IT, love sports, games gadgets and cars.

I was a member of a different forum from many years and I was an observer for most of the times. Few months back when I tried posting a query, I found that I lost my rights to do so. I tried getting my access rights. But, somehow it did not work.

After getting my vehicle delivery, I thought of sharing my happiness with the online community. Then, I thought of trying AI forums. Great experience so far. Sign up is so clean and neat. Immediate approvals made me even more happy (may be due to the fact that I'm an automation guy!).

Overall, I would like to be an active participant in the forums. See you all in forums.

-DM [drive]

350Z

Core Team
After getting my vehicle delivery, I thought of sharing my happiness with the online community. Then, I thought of trying AI forums. Great experience so far. Sign up is so clean and neat. Immediate approvals made me even more happy (may be due to the fact that I'm an automation guy!).
Welcome aboard and thanks for joining us! Sorry for the delayed post approval (one-off case). Have a wonderful time here. Just give us a buzz if you need any support. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome aboard buddy. Happy to be a member of TAI family that helped you to make a decision on your purchase. Congrats on your ride and wish you a million happy miles.

Thread Starter #5
Thanks guys for the warm welcome. [glasses]

I just wanted to know if we have some merchandise for TAI like stickers or key chains. I used to have a different community stickers on my Ritz.

Just keeping those away from my Ecosport as I am no more active in that community.

Hi buddy,

A warm welcome to our home sweet home TAI. The official merchandise is going to be out very soon. The first one being the stickers. We have a dedicated thread for the sticker designs where you can put in your valuable opinion about the upcoming set.
Enjoy your stay.

Err, it's TAI, not AI:biggrin:; though I can understand your affliction towards AI, being an IT guy and all[;)].

Congrats on your Ecosport - do post lots of snaps (as if there aren't enough already:lol!:).

Please visit the Announcements section and understand the rules of posting on the Forum before you get all carried away. Feel free to contact the Moderators in case you need any assistance.

Rock 'n roll!

Regards,
Sam

Top Bottom