New to four wheels

Thread Starter #1
Hello All,

Am familiar with 2 wheelers and new to four wheeler.

now on 3rd day driving class

planning to buy a diesel hatchback confused[frustration] between Figo and Swift will host a separate thread for that

thanks

Madhu

Hello Madhu,

Welcome to The Automotive India & have a great stay!!

3rd day of driving class is more important, this is when you move from steering inputs to clutch & gears.

Practise & learn safe driving & do let us know incase of any doubts.

350Z

Core Team
Hi Madhu,

Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. You have joined the right place, and I can assure that within a few days of your membership here, you will not call yourself ‘New to 4-wheels’ anymore. :smile: Please post whichever auto-related queries you may have, and it will be our pleasure to assist you. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Madhu,

Welcome to The Automotive India.
Regarding your query of Diesel hatch, you have already started getting inputs from various members which will soon lead you to an appropriate answer.
Have a pleasant stay aboard.

Cheers,
Akash

Hi Madhu,

Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. You have joined the right place, and I can assure that within a few days of your membership here, you will not call yourself ‘New to 4-wheels’ anymore. :smile: Please post whichever auto-related queries you may have, and it will be our pleasure to assist you. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Drive Safe,
350Z
definitely true.
{with my own experience.}

Thread Starter #12
Thank you all

trying to complete the steering control class sooner because its bit tedious on a car that doesn't have power steering

rotate rotate rotate one asked the trainer how many rotations we already passed 360+360 it wont break right [lol]

he laugh at me [lol]

350Z

Core Team
Haha. That recalled me of somebody; who used to completely leave the steering wheel because of panic after seeing if a vehicle coming upfront.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi madhu! welcome to TAI and have a great stay here. keep updating us about your drivingn progress. [:)]

Top Bottom