New TATA Vista VX 2012 - First Impressions !!

Good thread and kept alive.. Beautiful

I own a Xeta which is 6+ years old now and i hardly had any reason to complain in my ownership time.. Touche Wood [;)]

By the way the Indica / Vista sisters spoil you with space once you start using it and hence BIG SPACE becomes a big factor in anu Upgrades [surprise]

By the way the Indica / Vista sisters spoil you with space once you start using it and hence BIG SPACE becomes a big factor in anu Upgrades [surprise]
I agree with you 200%. The Space and Comfort of my Black Indica forced me to choose Vista and I'm very happy with it now.

Thread Starter #49
Hmm, do you mean to measure it physically ?? Sorry buddy I am really busy these days and may not be able to do that immediately, but you can check those details on the net.

Any other member who owns a I20 and Vista can help on this as this Vista is used by my BIL and it is away from me

Thread Starter #51
@Manoj,

Sorry for answering you very late, as this Vista is with my BIL in a different town.

I had a chance to drive our Vista yesterday which is in same condition like day one without a single niggle or issues. There is no problem whatsoever with the clutch and felt the clutch is soft and easy than my Ritz[:)] sorry forgot to take the latest pics, will update next week when I visit my town once again. The ODO shows 16600km and car is going to celebrate its 1st anniversary very soon

Last edited:
@Manoj,

Sorry for answering you very late, as this Vista is with my BIL in a different town.

I had a chance to drive our Vista yesterday which is in same condition like day one without a single niggle or issues. There is no problem whatsoever with the clutch and felt the clutch is soft and easy than my Ritz sorry forgot to take the latest pics, will update next week when I visit my town once again. The ODO shows 16600km and car is going to celebrate its 1st anniversary very soon
Great to hear that your Vista running fine without any single Issue/Niggle[clap]

Vista is a matured product from TATA and till today I'm feeling like driving the new car[:D]

Waiting for the pics of Red beauty[:)]

Gurrala, Happy to know that you are enjoying Vista ride [:)].
This is the same feedback i get whenever i drive my Vista.
Vista is easier to drive as compared to my father's Dzire.

Thread Starter #54
@Appu, Thank you. Sure will get the pics very soon

@drivetech, yes I enjoyed driving it yesterday and more than my Ritz. Its clutch is not hard and steering is also light. The best part is I did not find any lag in 2nd gear where I find a bit in my Ritz. Only difference I found is the turbo kick after 2000 rpm is more effective in Ritz[:)] but Vista also deliver such push, but bit less. Apart from this also felt that the door window area(front) is little less in Vista than Ritz.

But overall it impress with ABS, space, dashboard, ICE, rear wiper, seat adjustments and strong body

Top Bottom