New Tata Indica Vista Facelift is Here

Re: Tata indica vista facelift coming next week!

The launch is happening on 22nd August. Interior changes will include steering mounted audio controls and electric ORVMs.

Drive Safe,
350Z
[clap] Bring it on Tata, with some sporty colours! An exciting fight with the new Swift is on the cards. [drive]

350Z

Core Team
Re: New Tata Indica Vista Facelift Around the Corner

Most likely Tata will introduce this colour on the face lifted India Vista.

DSC00578.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Its good to see TATA adding some basic convenience features to all their models , keep going TATA!

Am seeing that new color already on Indica Ev2 , many cabs prefer that color.

Few new additions in the face-lifted version:

1. Manza like grill with chrome strips.
2. Double-barrel headlamps.
3. Steering mounted audio controls.
4. Electric ORVMs.
5. 3 new colours- Red & Blue from the Vista90 & a new Golden/Yellow colour. (Must be the one seen in spy pics).
6. Burgundy and beige interiors like Manza-Elan

Re: Tata indica vista facelift coming next week!

The launch is happening on 22nd August. Interior changes will include steering mounted audio controls and electric ORVMs.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Probably the launch is on 25th Aug. Here is the reply I received to the mail to TML enquiring about new Vista:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for writing to us.

We appreciate your interest in our product.

As per the update received from the concerning team, we request you to
visit, nearest Tata Dealer after 25th August, to know more on new Vista,
schemes offered etc.

Please visit www.cars.tatamotors.com for more information on our cars.

We hope your continued patronage towards Tata Cars.

P.S.: The wheelcaps in above pic are looking nice. Better than the alloys IMO. [:)]

350Z

Core Team

New Yellow colour is same like on Tata Nano. New Vista certainly looks refreshed with these changes but the Big Question is: Can it successfully help to boost the sales as of the rivals?

Drive Safe,
350Z

To me, the new grill is looking horrible. I somehow feel what Vista needs as of now, is improvement in the build quality.

Yellow looks nice.Now its difficult to differentiate between a manza and vista
same like polo and vento/ dezire swift [;)]

Ahem, even looking at the pics I feel they will rattle and fall apart.

I pity you Tata guys, this indica vista is is an excellent car but with those messed up flimsy interiors it is nothing but crap.!!!

Indica vista has certainly come a bit further away from cheap rattling plastic to better more rugged ones.
Memories are still fresh an year ago I used to drive in my Indica vista with its well tuned drive able quadrajet engine,everything was so good may it be spaciousness,ride quality,Flexibility but the fit and finish and bad quality interiors.
Yesterday I happened to see the facelift indica vista in showroom. not much had been improved in interior cosmetic departments retaining the previous design and layout but subtle addition at certain areas were impressive. like the chrome lining in speedometer , better built steering wheel switches, gear knobs and handbrakes quality feels better with better plastics, even the front dashboard plastic has been changed looking better than before.but the roof lights were really sore in eyes,plastic misfits under steering coloumn were still evident and disappointing.
black n biege was giving an odd combination to my eyes but some may like it.the interior tone of biege was not very elegant as biege should be or may be tata is innovating a new kind of biege tone.
External cosmetic change was the one prominent and well noticeable with Manza like front with chrome fog lams and chrome lining to window borders . tail has did not have no major change except addition of fibre extension under the rear glass with Tata emblem and TATA written below it. let pics speak

Attachments

Last edited:

Thanks Jaydev for the pics.

Its good to notice that things are moving in right direction for Vista albeit slowly. With this improved interiors and refreshed looks, I hope to see Vista gaining some ground from Figo's territory. For those needing a comfortable family diesel hatch, Vista should be a good alternative to Figo. With

-Bluetooth and steering mounted control
-Dual tone interiors
-Chromed lined exterior

Vista IMHO is a more attractive option than before. Plastic quality is an issue, but Figo's interiors are not much better. I personally like the design layout of Vista's interiors more than Figo's bland interior.

The Achilles hill for Vista is its petrol avtar. Its powertrain is no match to Maruti Suzuki & Hyundai's powertrain which are not only more powerful but efficient too. Present 1.2 L FIRE unit is lethargic while 1.4L unit is gas guzzler which won't appeal to a potential customer profile. Vista's customer will ideally want a comfortable vehicle with VFM proposition. Gas guzzling nature of 1.4 unit will surely disappoint him.

Its high time for TML to develop a good petrol engine for itself or atleast source the new multiair unit from Fiat. Yes its true that market is shifting to diesel but not everyone can afford the near 1L premium diesel variant commands over its petrol sibling. There is a good market for a feature rich spacious petrol car @ 4-5L range: i10 is presently enjoying unchallenged run here (and WagonR too). Hope TML will notice this opportunity.

350Z

Core Team

Great job, Jayadev. Thanks for the special preview of New Vista inside out. Also it seems that Tata will call the variant as VX as we can see on the car.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I personally thought model classification such as terra, aura, aura + abs etc were bit confusing: LX, VX & ZX (top model) is simpler.

With new swift, facelifted jazz, facelifted vista set be launched in Aug, we might some more intense market activities in the month of Sep.

OT, what happened to rumored Punto facelift?

Top Bottom