New Tata Indica Vista Facelift is Here

thanks a lot appu... now my problem is to choose between red, blue and grey. all are looking good. left white and silver and YELLOW for, i am worried that they may carry the taxi image.

thanks a lot appu... now my problem is to choose between red, blue and grey. all are looking good. left white and silver and YELLOW for, i am worried that they may carry the taxi image.
IMO red,white,grey look cool blue is a bit too loud for my taste , yellow is best on hoarding alone .iam yet to see a yellow colour vista on road .

White and spice red looks good. Only two things Tata should have given in this vista, proper ergonomically designed clutch pedal and dead pedal and 15" alloys instead of 14".

Also can someone comment on vista vx Vs figo titanium diesel. Which is the best to own overall?

White and spice red looks good. Only two things Tata should have given in this vista, proper ergonomically designed clutch pedal and dead pedal and 15" alloys instead of 14".

Also can someone comment on vista vx Vs figo titanium diesel. Which is the best to own overall?
If you love driving figo is the car but if you give comfort priority then vista it is . If iam not mistaken figo is cheaper then vista vx . A.s.s depends on dealer to dealer . Vista has bit of turbo lag and figo is not having it . Both engines are good . In my view I might bet for a red figo only for the driving delight.

Overall Best[confused]..

Both cars are leading in different areas,

Figo +ves,

Ford Reliablity,
Good space,
fantastic boot space,
superb engine.etc.,

Figo -ves,

Low GC,
costly spares,

Vista +ves,

Fanstastic Space,
High GC
Proven QJD Engine,
Tough body,.etc.,

Vista -ves,

Very small boot,
A/C takes some time to cool the cabin.

Now you can select on your own[evil]

I would like to see Vista in Gothic Olive which is available for Manza. This color will look good on Vista, I think.

my travelling is around 500 kms, 80% on in city limits and commuting to office alone.. I am interested in vista VX diesel costing rs. 675000/-. should i go for it or opt for petrol car , with good discounts offered? [roll] If petrol, the options are wagon R or i 10. Should basic varient of Chevorelet BEAT diesel is OK ?. or should I go for ritz diesel ? Will be buying very shortly, may be within a week. [confused]

Consider the Vista TDI- you will save a LOT of money over the quadrajet while losing a little on refinement, you will have a reliable engine that can be repaired anywhere and the cost is the same as the higher end petrol versions of your other options. With careful driving you will get ~14k to the liter of diesel in the city and ~18-20 on the highway.

350Z

Core Team
my travelling is around 500 kms, 80% on in city limits and commuting to office alone.. I am interested in vista VX diesel costing rs. 675000/-. should i go for it or opt for petrol car , with good discounts offered?
Hello, Please refrain from posting the same question in multiple topics; instead create a new thread in The Automotive Shopper Section so that we can assist better.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom